Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people forget that you have to pay extra millions for english players nowadays anyway so he's worth buying for his nationality in itself anyway to keep in line with the new rules that have come into play. Then you've got to pay for the standard of play you'll be buying and then because we're wadded we've then got to pay extra on top of that so in essance £17,000,000 plus an out-of-form Ireland isn't too bad when you look at it that way.

sambacity4eva said:
citytill1die84 said:
Can we please stop talking about the fecking price we are going to pay for Milner. Like Mancini stated yesterday when city come calling the prices is much higher. I really couldn't careless if we paid villa £100m as long as we keep getting quality players. Anyone who says Milner is not quality needs to go to the doctors he can do everything cross,shoot,run,tackle,dribble,freekicks,corners and most of all chip in with a few goals. You have to pay for quality and that what we will get just watch. At least give him a chance we have tried to give Ireland a chance for 2 years now and and what we got nothing he needs to leave to regain his form. Let's get this wrapped up and James prove these negative blues wrong and show them how good u are :)

Finally someone else who isn't slating Milner , the one who proved England's only threat at the world cup, You'll see what impact he has.
I've not read every single post on this thread, but have kept an eye on it, and I don't remember seeing anyone actually slating Milner. What I have seen is people saying he's not worth the money we're reported to be paying for him. If anyone has posted saying Milner isn't a good player, then they do actually need to have a long hard look at themselves. However, if they have said he's not worth the money, I'd say it doesn't really matter as the player is worth what the paying club are willing to pay.

malg said:
sambacity4eva said:
Finally someone else who isn't slating Milner , the one who proved England's only threat at the world cup, You'll see what impact he has.
I've not read every single post on this thread, but have kept an eye on it, and I don't remember seeing anyone actually slating Milner. What I have seen is people saying he's not worth the money we're reported to be paying for him. If anyone has posted saying Milner isn't a good player, then they do actually need to have a long hard look at themselves. However, if they have said he's not worth the money, I'd say it doesn't really matter as the player is worth what the paying club are willing to pay.

I'm not going through all the pages but i'm sure there have been a few posters questioning his ability. Fair enough everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just feel he is first of all English. secondly he is a hard worker and thirdly is a great passer. Which is why i am all up for this deal to go through.

Just watching Newcastle-Rangers and on the side of the screen is where people chat and i just spotted someone saying that according to Radio WM (which i am understanding as West Midlands) Milner is having a medical. Don't know if it's true just thought i'd post what i seen on the screen.

Super David Silva said:
Just watching Newcastle-Rangers and on the side of the screen is where people chat and i just spotted someone saying that according to Radio WM (which i am understanding as West Midlands) Milner is having a medical. Don't know if it's true just thought i'd post what i seen on the screen.

We don't shoot messengers on here *snigger* good luck ;)

Super David Silva said:

I reckon it's Radio Wae'aye man!

i think city are probably trying to get it done today as well and maybe james will be at the match tonight?

Obviously not a great deal for us, but now that Milner is signing, let's back the lad rather than slating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.