Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa ITKs are saying the deal is more like £16.5 million and Ireland - considering most think £12 million is a realistic valuation for ireland still values Milner at £28.5 million.

Too much of an ass raping on this deal for me. As with Lescott it dooms the player before they even sign. Huge pressure on their heads hes never a £30 million play. David Villa only cost Barca around that FFS.

alera said:
Villa ITKs are saying the deal is more like £16.5 million and Ireland - considering most think £12 million is a realistic valuation for ireland still values Milner at £28.5 million.

Too much of an ass raping on this deal for me. As with Lescott it dooms the player before they even sign. Huge pressure on their heads hes never a £30 million play. David Villa only cost Barca around that FFS.

It's only money and we have plenty of it

alera said:

yeah but which would you rather have? ;)

Can we please stop talking about the fecking price we are going to pay for Milner. Like Mancini stated yesterday when city come calling the prices is much higher. I really couldn't careless if we paid villa £100m as long as we keep getting quality players. Anyone who says Milner is not quality needs to go to the doctors he can do everything cross,shoot,run,tackle,dribble,freekicks,corners and most of all chip in with a few goals. You have to pay for quality and that what we will get just watch. At least give him a chance we have tried to give Ireland a chance for 2 years now and and what we got nothing he needs to leave to regain his form. Let's get this wrapped up and James prove these negative blues wrong and show them how good u are :)

citytill1die84 said:
Can we please stop talking about the fecking price we are going to pay for Milner. Like Mancini stated yesterday when city come calling the prices is much higher. I really couldn't careless if we paid villa £100m as long as we keep getting quality players. Anyone who says Milner is not quality needs to go to the doctors he can do everything cross,shoot,run,tackle,dribble,freekicks,corners and most of all chip in with a few goals. You have to pay for quality and that what we will get just watch. At least give him a chance we have tried to give Ireland a chance for 2 years now and and what we got nothing he needs to leave to regain his form. Let's get this wrapped up and James prove these negative blues wrong and show them how good u are :)

Finally someone else who isn't slating Milner , the one who proved England's only threat at the world cup, You'll see what impact he has.

What's all this, it's too much that for milner big deal the arabs are paying over the odd's so what it's ther money ffs.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.