Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
macmanson said:
The Fixer said:
Have to trust city/Bobby on this one.

I find this the most annoying quote on the Bluemoon Forum. I do not have to trust Bobby on this one or any other decision. Trust is not demanded but earned and Mancini has done nothing onfield since he arrived at City to earn my trust yet.

41chi4xhgpl_ss500_.jpg

macmanson said:
The Fixer said:

I find this the most annoying quote on the Bluemoon Forum. I do not have to trust Bobby on this one or any other decision. Trust is not demanded but earned and Mancini has done nothing onfield since he arrived at City to earn my trust yet.

Well I trust his judgement over yours.

macmanson said:
The Fixer said:

are you a city fan?
because i don't get your last statement, i put my trust in all the managers we have had over the years and until given reasons to doubt said managers have backed them,

it seems to me you want the manager to prove to you that he is capable of doing his job before you feel he is worthy of your backing which makes me question your allegiance to city

alera said:
Villa ITKs are saying the deal is more like £16.5 million and Ireland - considering most think £12 million is a realistic valuation for ireland still values Milner at £28.5 million.

Too much of an ass raping on this deal for me. As with Lescott it dooms the player before they even sign. Huge pressure on their heads hes never a £30 million play. David Villa only cost Barca around that FFS.

I agree with you totally Alera. The moment he does struggle, which he will, the papers will be all over this along with our own fans. The price that is paid for him determines his level of pressure. People are going to expect huge things from a player worth close to £30m and he simply doesn't have the goods to deliver it.

Surely we've got to be able to form our own opinions on a signing, not just show blind faith in the manager.

Personally I think Milner will be a bad signing.

macmanson said:
The Fixer said:

family_guy_stewie_chat_total_idiot_black_shirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.