Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughesey212 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There is no Milner interest, there has never been a bid, there is no bid. We have never fancied him since mid May.

Milner is just a ruse, so we could help Randy Lerner push O'Neill out.

Win-Win, you see ;)

I dont think ive ever read as much rubbish about city in all my life and there has been a lot. I think you have been playing on football manager a little too much.
Its late you may be able to slip under the radar this time!

Kinky by name said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/10/james-milner-aston-villa-manchester-city-transfer

in all honesty if true we have done well to sell ireland for 10 million going from his previous season and pre season form!

leewill31 said:
Kinky by name said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/10/james-milner-aston-villa-manchester-city-transfer

in all honesty if true we have done well to sell ireland for 10 million going from his previous season and pre season form!

I said last Sunday, in print, he would be a 10mill deal if he went to Villa

Kinky by name said:
leewill31 said:

I said last Sunday, in print, he would be a 10mill deal if he went to Villa

yes i know mate,reliable as all ways :)

or i could call you a bullshiter of a newspaper journo,thats the trend is it not kinky :)

I'm absolutely gutted, losing our second best player for a half decent squad player AND giving them £16m for the priveledge.

It's a joke to be honest

kennycar said:
I'm absolutely gutted, losing our second best player for a half decent squad player AND giving them £16m for the priveledge.

It's a joke to be honest

second best player?

come on mate even the most hardened ireland fan cant say he has done him self any favors to keep him going off previous form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.