Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrongun73 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Alright you 2 why not just bum each other and ge tit over a done with!!!! lol

just LOL !! ;)

I know a shop does a great line in handbags....thats 4 on the shopping list. lol ;)

ps..need to know what colours.??

samharris said:
Monkfish said:
I give up, my best work it wasted on stony ground, absolutelynofuckinglol

Ive always found it funny that someone saying"not wishing to be pedantic" is always a pre cursor to being excactly that...

love this board. :)

Ok Sammy, I'll spell it out for you as you may possibly go through your whole life missing little things like this, that was part of the joke

This is gratis, I will charge you for the next lesson

Monkfish said:
samharris said:
Ive always found it funny that someone saying"not wishing to be pedantic" is always a pre cursor to being excactly that...

love this board. :)

Ok Sammy, I'll spell it out for you as you may possibly go through your whole life missing little things like this, that was part of the joke

ffs mate i wasnt taking the piss,just pointing out that i got the joke hence the lol..

have a drink ffs.

samharris said:
Monkfish said:

ffs mate i wasnt taking the piss,just pointing out that i got the joke hence the lol..

have a drink ffs.

At 9.21 are you mad, i normally finished my first bottle of cheap asda vodka to settle down and watch my kids on jeremy kyle

Its not maaaaaaaaa farkinnnnnnnnnnnnnn barbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

have a drink ffs.

At 9.21 are you mad, i normally finished my first bottle of cheap asda vodka to settle down and watch my kids on jeremy kyle

Its not maaaaaaaaa farkinnnnnnnnnnnnnn barbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dna test. :) or lie detector.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.