Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
In todays market Milner is worth about £13m
so villa deserve a 1million profit ..they paid 12 .and when they paid 12 not many people said no value ....i agree 30 is madness but they deserve a massive profit ,,,,if real madrid bid for adam johnson next week , we paid 12million or what ever it was..what would us as biased city fans expect ,and the odds are he wont get in the team alot ,yet we would want a massive profit ..

Lancet Fluke said:
johnmc said:
Not sure your maths are correct mate - how do you get £1k??
We have spent 77,000000 on players. half of 77,000000 is 38500000. I divided that saving by 40,000 (I realise we probably don't have that many season ticket holders, apologies) which gives a total of 962.50. I apologise for rounding the figure up to 1k. I just figured that those miserable bastards at ADUG could give us an extra 37.50 out of their own pockets, after all they have done little else for us.

Ah wit you gotta love it

yozzer said:
johnmc said:
In todays market Milner is worth about £13m
so villa deserve a 1million profit ..they paid 12 .and when they paid 12 not many people said no value ....i agree 30 is madness but they deserve a massive profit ,,,,if real madrid bid for adam johnson next week , we paid 12million or what ever it was..what would us as biased city fans expect ,and the odds are he wont get in the team alot ,yet we would want a massive profit ..

Maybe £15m then

johnmc said:
yozzer said:

Maybe £15m then

Hold on are you on a Clarkie here??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
johnmc said:
Maybe £15m then

Hold on are you on a Clarkie here??

Lightbulb760506.jpg

johnmc said:
Theo555 said:
Humour is not your strong point is it?

Only giving my opinion.

If we bought him for £13m and not £25m thats a difference of £12m. If we did that we could give everyone a free season ticket for a year and maybe a free home shirt (with long sleeves as well)

We are the richest club in the world and we should be giving something back to the fans and not to aston villa. It is a JOKE
Do i understand you correctly, you dont think the owners has given the fans anything? How much do you pay for a season ticket again? compared to other teams fans?
I really cant tell if you are being serious or not.

Randy Lerner wants the Milner to city transfer resolved but the reporter on SSN claims we still haven't agreed a fee and that he doesn't expect talks to continue until tomorrow. He also claims that O'Neill leaving will slow it down as Ireland was wanted by him and that the club might not hold the same opinion.

Randy Lerners statement:

"Having had some time to reflect on Martin leaving, I can say that our most immediate focus is supporting Kevin MacDonald and resolving the situation with Manchester City and James Milner.

As for explaining why Martin left, I can say only that we no longer shared a common view as to how to move forward.

To deal in greater detail would do little but cause additional distraction for the club as it faces imminent games and the clear priority of hiring a permanent manager.

Finally, there have been no changes in our approach to building the club, aiming always to be as competitive as possible given our size and resources."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.