Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
How difficult can it be watching SSN. He can't be in the Villa squad and also not in it!

First they said he wasnt (yellow ticker, the lot) then they backtracked a few hours later saying that he is in fact in the squad! So blame Sky.

There aren't half some flappers on here slating me because "sky sources" say Ireland looks set for Villa.

I repeat, Steven Ireland is not going to AVFC. I know this is a fact.

"sky sources" also claim Ireland going to Villa depends on the Milner deal happening, this is total garbage and as i understand it a fee is being neogitiated over the weekend with Villa for James Milner, a deal which DOES NOT include Steven Ireland.

Sky talk shit at the best of times do yourselves a favour and ignore them.

Oh and Ireland was in training today as normal for the record.

Arry is Bent said:
There aren't half some flappers on here slating me because "sky sources" say Ireland looks set for Villa.

I repeat, Steven Ireland is not going to AVFC. I know this is a fact.

"sky sources" also claim Ireland going to Villa depends on the Milner deal happening, this is total garbage and as i understand it a fee is being neogitiated over the weekend with Villa for James Milner, a deal which DOES NOT include Steven Ireland.

Sky talk shit at the best of times do yourselves a favour and ignore them.

Oh and Ireland was in training today as normal for the record.

Mate no doubting you but be interested to know where you think he will end up, in your opinion of course.

also, your point about Stevie at training today is valid, however apparently he was training with the reserves, as was Bellamy.

No suprise he was at training (it was on sky!) but Milner was trianing with Villa and we know he will sign for us so it means nothing. So you say "fact", either explain how or you will continue to get the grief. I guess you're going to say you know him? But to be honest City will not sell him to anyone in the top 4 or 5, so his only other option (other than Villa) is to not be in the 25 and sit in the shadows wasting away. Now I am sure he isnt the sort of player who would accept that? Villa is rapidly becoming his only option and he knows it, hence him wanting a big pay day.

Look I am more than happy to take the grief providing when this saga finishes the people giving me the grief can hold there hands up and the Villa fan (Dodds) can pay up. As I have said NMF, I do contract work for AVFC and other football clubs (Several League two, League one, Championship and 3 Premiership clubs) and happen to know one or two people with good contacts.

As far as Villa being Irelands best option I am not sure if that is the case, I know of at least two other clubs that would love him on their books. IMO Ireland is holding out for the right club (Preferably in the top 4) and until he gets that he is happy to pick up his wedge and look to fight for his spot here.

Providing Ireland doesn't get what he wants and no bid from a top team materialises, I can possibly see him moving on in January if he still hasn't found a way back in the City squad. IMO, this is not ITK but I believe he will be a Liverpool player either at the end of the current window or in January.

Not doubting you but why sell to Liverpool? Surely they are a rival club? Just as 'Arry said on SSN this morning he can't see Bellamy coming to Spurs because - like Liverpool - they are a rival club and probably wouldn't sell players to them, Doesn't make sense.

Arry is Bent said:
Look I am more than happy to take the grief providing when this saga finishes the people giving me the grief can hold there hands up and the Villa fan (Dodds) can pay up. As I have said NMF, I do contract work for AVFC and other football clubs (Several League two, League one, Championship and 3 Premiership clubs) and happen to know one or two people with good contacts.

As far as Villa being Irelands best option I am not sure if that is the case, I know of at least two other clubs that would love him on their books. IMO Ireland is holding out for the right club (Preferably in the top 4) and until he gets that he is happy to pick up his wedge and look to fight for his spot here.

Providing Ireland doesn't get what he wants and no bid from a top team materialises, I can possibly see him moving on in January if he still hasn't found a way back in the City squad. IMO, this is not ITK but I believe he will be a Liverpool player either at the end of the current window or in January.

Thanks for your response mate. Interesting to hear that you feel there are 2 other clubs interested, I would suggest that maybe one of these (Sunderland) isnt one that appeals to Stevie, and the other could feasibly be the Dippers.

Personally I would have liked him to stay but I dont think he has helped himself with his performances and comments over the last 12 mths or so.

I think that the Ireland situ with Villa is purely being used a as distraction for the media. However, I would prefer he didnt go to Liverpool, rather he went abroad or even out on loan for a year to see if he can recover from whatever has been going on these last 12 mths.

Not doubting you but why sell to Liverpool? Surely they are a rival club? Just as 'Arry said on SSN this morning he can't see Bellamy coming to Spurs because - like Liverpool - they are a rival club and probably wouldn't sell players to them, Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.