Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it will take 2 weeks like SSN are saying. I also wouldn't be happy if I were city if Milner plays tomorrow after they didn't play him during pre season. Imo I can see this one getting done Mon/Tue.

Swedish press earlier this evening reported that the Milner deal is completed already, that they finished the signings of Balotelli and Milner at the same time, but it will not be official until after the Villa game.

Sounds questionable to me, but that's what the media says.

Matt the Giant said:
Swedish press earlier this evening reported that the Milner deal is completed already, that they finished the signings of Balotelli and Milner at the same time, but it will not be official until after the Villa game.

Sounds questionable to me, but that's what the media says.

And the swedish press knows this how?

_226656784.jpg

Taylor said:
I doubt it will take 2 weeks like SSN are saying. I also wouldn't be happy if I were city if Milner plays tomorrow after they didn't play him during pre season. Imo I can see this one getting done Mon/Tue.

Im confused.

SSN are reporting that it could take 2 weeks?
Mancini's interview said it would take 2 or 3 days and when asked if it would be done next week he said yes probably.

hmmm?

How the fuck would I know?

But they rarely go public with stuff like this unless they find the info very reliable.
Could also be that this very reporter is a douchebag.

20sbc07 said:
Taylor said:

Im confused.

SSN are reporting that it could take 2 weeks?
Mancini's interview said it would take 2 or 3 days and when asked if it would be done next week he said yes probably.

hmmm?

The only thing I can figure is that Mancini said it would be 2 or 3 weeks till the team is ready. In other words till the World Cup, and new transfers are all in full form and ready to play.

They took this as Milner wont be here for two week? They have been stupider than this before so no telling.

Tolmie was adamant that they hadnt spoken to Ireland until yesterday ? one of them is talking through their exit hole

The Fixer said:
Earlier on today on ssn bobby said milner might take another 2 or 3 days to sort out... just listening to ssn now and i'm sure it just said mancini now saying it could take upto 2 weeks now am i hearing this right?

Ask Tolmie.... What does Mancini know ;-)

pbibs said:
The Fixer said:
Earlier on today on ssn bobby said milner might take another 2 or 3 days to sort out... just listening to ssn now and i'm sure it just said mancini now saying it could take upto 2 weeks now am i hearing this right?

Ask Tolmie.... What does Mancini know ;-)

I will when you're missus has finished sucking him off :O)

JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.