Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Keep repeating myself,however,really want this deal done soonest,he will make a huge difference to our team,providing the drive and invention that is lacking.

A spine of Hart,kompany,Milner and Tevez provides passion,commitment,bravery and talent - superb,can't think of much better.

Really hope that was a goodbye appearance today.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Guy is class in every regard, really showed it today. What a fantastic attitude. Great strength of character just to start today, let alone play as well as he did.

Tonnes of application, always uses his head, and helps his team-mates out of trouble time after time. add to this power, creativity, and a very good set of technical skills, as demonstrated by a good finish on his weaker foot.

He ended up being given a warm send off by the Villa fans, many of whom had demonised him in previous weeks.

Craig Bellamy take note; That's how you leave a club AND enhance your reputation.

Great post - a player who always puts the team first.

He has so many qualities, his biggest, he wants to achieve and better himself.

Milner alongside De Jong and Yaya, that's the key to this entire system working.

Will allow Mancini to take more risks and play Balotelli off Tevez.

Also think Milner will link up beautifully with Johnson when the game permits.
gaz baz being the fall guy in the milner deal
is that just your view of it or or bit inside info here

I think it's inevitable Barry,and probably DJ,especially at home,will make way.

Team i eventually expect

Hart
kolarov,kompany,kolo,Boateng
Johnson,Milner,Ya Ya, Silva
Balo , Tevez

they played him today and took abit of a risk. if they play him in europe mid week and cup tie him then i hope we tell them to fuck off.

bobmcfc said:
they played him today and took abit of a risk. if they play him in europe mid week and cup tie him then i hope we tell them to fuck off.
He will be signed before then

are our numerous itks on this deal expecting it be done in time for him to play next monday ?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bobmcfc said:
He will be signed before then
hopefully as i really want him. i have a bad feeling if its not done by then they will play him

NewbBlue said:
Villa Talk has fallen back in love with Milner. Apparently put on a great display today.

I watched the game this afternoon after ours and he did play very well, especially regarding the circumstances.

Just chatting to a villa friend of mine, he's gutted he's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.