Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Villa goal: Is that goodbye goal from James Milner? The lively Marc Albrighton is the architect, working space well down the left and cutting it back for Milner to slam home left-footed from the edge of the area. Are you watching Roberto Mancini?

From BBC.

Jimma said:
chesterbells said:
That's it, Villa wont sell him now.

why cause he didnt score goals last year? haha

im excited for this

we really needed him tonight against spurs i think.

'Tonight'??

I agree totally. I'm one of those whose been posting support for us signing Milner for weeks now, and I just want to get him signed up asap - regardless of what Ireland decides

10.Goater_Legend said:
Looking forward to this lad coming in, he will give us more creativity in midfield as well as scoring goals.

Me too. I think he will be the one player we need to bring the team together as a unit.

chesterbells said:
Jimma said:
why cause he didnt score goals last year? haha

im excited for this

we really needed him tonight against spurs i think.

'Tonight'??

I agree totally. I'm one of those whose been posting support for us signing Milner for weeks now, and I just want to get him signed up asap - regardless of what Ireland decides

haha yeah tonight

im currently residing in Oz. its currently 2am here now!

1642: Over at Villa Park, James Milner is substituted to a rapturous round of applause. The midfielder applauds them back... and was that a little wave goodbye? Not sure.

Also from BBC.

Guy is class in every regard, really showed it today. What a fantastic attitude. Great strength of character just to start today, let alone play as well as he did.

Tonnes of application, always uses his head, and helps his team-mates out of trouble time after time. add to this power, creativity, and a very good set of technical skills, as demonstrated by a good finish on his weaker foot.

He ended up being given a warm send off by the Villa fans, many of whom had demonised him in previous weeks.

Craig Bellamy take note; That's how you leave a club AND enhance your reputation.

Chick Counterfly said:
Guy is class in every regard, really showed it today. What a fantastic attitude. Great strength of character just to start today, let alone play as well as he did.

Tonnes of application, always uses his head, and helps his team-mates out of trouble time after time. add to this power, creativity, and a very good set of technical skills, as demonstrated by a good finish on his weaker foot.

He ended up being given a warm send off by the Villa fans, many of whom had demonised him in previous weeks.

Craig Bellamy take note; That's how you leave a club AND enhance your reputation.

Great post - a player who always puts the team first.

He has so many qualities, his biggest, he wants to achieve and better himself.

Milner alongside De Jong and Yaya, that's the key to this entire system working.

Will allow Mancini to take more risks and play Balotelli off Tevez.

Also think Milner will link up beautifully with Johnson when the game permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.