Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Coop said:
Hart,

Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Kolarov,

Yaya, De Jong, Milner

Tevez, Balotelli, Silva

In a 4-3-3 with Silva and Tevez having free roles with Johnson, Given, Lescott and Adebayor to choose from too we have a really strong line-up and squad.
Agreed completely with that line up. Although i wouldnt like to see barry out of the team, i think milner can get about the pitch better than barry and also more of a goal threat and more creative.

irreverent ad said:
I think he will still go BUT I think the longer City drag this on the smaller the chance he will go to City.

Some interesting comments by Petrov today:

"When you are a good player and teams want to pay £20million, £30million for you then you can do nothing about it.

"He is giving everything for he club like he always does. He's a great pro and people should learn from him.

"He deserves the standing ovation because you don't see many more honest players in the world coming out and playing like that with such heart.

"He was flattered by the reaction - and when you make the fans happy and see them behind you, it makes it even harder to leave.

"After today he may even decide to stay."

He's right to be fair but let's hope he isn't right with his last comment.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Blue Coop said:
Hart,

Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Kolarov,

Yaya, De Jong, Milner

Tevez, Balotelli, Silva

In a 4-3-3 with Silva and Tevez having free roles with Johnson, Given, Lescott and Adebayor to choose from too we have a really strong line-up and squad.
Agreed completely with that line up. Although i wouldnt like to see barry out of the team, i think milner can get about the pitch better than barry and also more of a goal threat and more creative.
Is that not quite narrow? No natural width there.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

I felt that we passed the ball through the middle most of the spurs game using the wings as an outlet.

Ireland_for_pm said:

I think the idea is that Kolorov and Boateng will get forward and help provide width

BringBackSwales said:

I think the idea is that Kolorov and Boateng will get forward and help provide width

That’s the idea, and that’s why he went mental on Richards yesterday when he didn’t attack, Bobby Manc want us to play like Barca..

Keith Moon said:
BringBackSwales said:

That’s the idea, and that’s why he went mental on Richards yesterday when he didn’t attack, Bobby Manc want us to play like Barca..

If Micah had gone forward often yesterday, Bale would have had even more of a field day

McNair9 said:
Keith Moon said:

If Micah had gone forward often yesterday, Bale would have had even more of a field day

i just hope boateng taks less than 5min to get bach into position when he does go forward

dw7 said:
McNair9 said:

i just hope boateng taks less than 5min to get bach into position when he does go forward

Thats what impressed me about Boateng in the World Cup, whenever he gets forward he's straight back in his position when they lost the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.