Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dw7 said:
McNair9 said:
If Micah had gone forward often yesterday, Bale would have had even more of a field day

i just hope boateng taks less than 5min to get back into position when he does go forward

glad somebody else noticed that yesterday!

This has gone very quite. Dead in the water ? If VIlla play him in there euro game that will kill the deal once and for all IMO.

There have been no negotiations over the weekend between The Villa and City. Lerner flew to Milan early Sunday morning, with rumours being he was speaking to Milan about Flamini.

I wouldn’t expect anymore talks or discussion till Tuesday now.

Take it that this will get done today then,this is going from what was said on friday about going to take up to three days from bobby manc himself,we still hopeful today then?

After watching the games this weekend I am very very hopeful... quite desperate actually in secrecy.
Milner is exactly what our midfield needs.

alera said:
This has gone very quite. Dead in the water ? If VIlla play him in there euro game that will kill the deal once and for all IMO.

did you not watch any football this weekend? did you see him at villa park? itll be done this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.