Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a minor observation but if you think back to the Lescott saga then you can see the difference between these two players, Lescott pretty much refused to play because he wanted to come here (for whatever reason). In my opinion, this shows a real lack of passion for the game. Whereas, Milner is willing to keep playing and even score. The lad obviously loves the game. I think Milner could easily be our signing of the season, he works hard and is extremely creative. Something we missed last year with most of Hughes' signings.

ICT-Tam said:
This is just a minor observation but if you think back to the Lescott saga then you can see the difference between these two players, Lescott pretty much refused to play because he wanted to come here (for whatever reason). In my opinion, this shows a real lack of passion for the game. Whereas, Milner is willing to keep playing and even score. The lad obviously loves the game. I think Milner could easily be our signing of the season, he works hard and is extremely creative. Something we missed last year with most of Hughes' signings.
I disagree, Lescott played and it was Moyes that blew everything up. Villa have always been a classy club and not even the most avid Everton fan would claim they have much class.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ICT-Tam said:
I disagree, Lescott played and it was Moyes that blew everything up. Villa have always been a classy club and not even the most avid Everton fan would claim they have much class.

agreed with this lescott did exactly as milner is doing now it was the differance in managers that has seen this not explode between villa and city all though lerner seems to want to stick his oar in now o'neil has gone!

MartynX said:
leewill31 said:
it would be absolute madness on city's part if that was to happen.

Very true but its not like city havn't got the finer things wrong before. i.e. Cook going to milan without the right paper work. Hart having no call back clause in his loan to Brum.

I wouldnt put it past them!
Don't think Birmingham would have taken hart if we had a loan recall option. Imagine their difficulties if we had recalled him mid-season and they were left without a top keeper

ICT-Tam said:

Load of tripe.

LEscott kept his head down, didn't speak to the media and played.

Moyes fucked it by being critical of him and us. It annoyed a lot of his first team squad and arguably cost them points at the beginning of the season.

Didsbury Dave said:
ICT-Tam said:

Load of tripe.

LEscott kept his head down, didn't speak to the media and played.

Moyes fucked it by being critical of him and us. It annoyed a lot of his first team squad and arguably cost them points at the beginning of the season.
Spot on and the really sad part is there isn't a blue dipper alive that would agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.