Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Milner plays for Villa in Europe then we can forget about him. I think, no point in signing him anymore for that kind of money then.... not that there was a point in spending that kind of money in the first place on him.

Jimma said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer Barry back instead?

mate not slaggin ya but im a bit off all this anti-barry stuff.

hes a good solid player, and has a great attitude.

Exactly, and unlike Ireland, Barry actually wants to play for the club.

V MYSTERYMAN said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He will still be a City player, very shortly.

Albeit, it could be straight cash - Ireland is still reviewing all his options and we don't want to wait any longer.

He will not be the last one in.

Villa will not do a deal in this window even if you come up with 30 million cash , it's either Ireland and cash or nothing . Ireland will be a condition of the deal because Villa need a replacement for Milner and there will be no time to get anybody in . The only chance would be Flameni but they are reluctant to sign anybody other than Ireland without a Manager in place permanently .
We fly out on Wednesday am to Austria and he willbe in the squad and play if no agreement is reached .
I think all Villa fans that believe Ireland is a straight swap for Milner will be very disappointed

Ducado said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:
Villa will not do a deal in this window even if you come up with 30 million cash , it's either Ireland and cash or nothing . Ireland will be a condition of the deal because Villa need a replacement for Milner and there will be no time to get anybody in . The only chance would be Flameni but they are reluctant to sign anybody other than Ireland without a Manager in place permanently .
We fly out on Wednesday am to Austria and he willbe in the squad and play if no agreement is reached .

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175975&p=3516214#p3516214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175975&p=3516214#p3516214</a>

wwhoooopppss!

Jimma said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer Barry back instead?

mate not slaggin ya but im a bit off all this anti-barry stuff.

hes a good solid player, and has a great attitude.

Not being particularly anti Barry. Just don't think he is particularly good, they won't sell Milner without a replacement and I assume they rate him there. Just makes sense to me and once we have Milner, I think Barry's chances would be limited anyway.

S.E.H said:
Exactly, and unlike Ireland, Barry actually wants to play for the club.

Wanting to play for the club is the very basics I expect from a player so I'm not going to be over-joyed that Barry wants to play for us, I just expect that. I haven't seen much evidence that Ireland doesn't want to play for City. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these people who creams their pants over Ireland, I'm quite happy for him to go to Villa but personally, I think Ireland has handled hiself pretty well recently. He hasn't shouted the odds like some and has been very dignified when the club have made it obvious they don't want him. All I am saying is, if Ireland wouldn't go to Villa, why not Barry?

Robbo. said:
Ducado said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175975&p=3516214#p3516214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175975&p=3516214#p3516214</a>

wwhoooopppss!

whats all this jibba jabba about? XD

Robbo. said:
Ducado said:

wwhoooopppss!

To be fair to MM, Ireland was and did speak to Villa. The mistake everyone made was assuming Ireland would be that willing to go and without a pay off.

His interview on the website still rings true, he wants to wait it out until at least January.

Just on the Barry thing class footballer better footballer than Milner in my opinion just lacks pace to play in a two man central midfield . Has same attitude and brilliant professional . Can't believe though the stick he gets from a lot of City fans .

Re Ireland on the motorway hold my hands up on that one took it off another Villa poster who has normally got good contacts seems it jumped the gun .

What I have said about the deal is nailed on depends on Ireland or it won't happen this window .

V MYSTERYMAN said:
Just on the Barry thing class footballer better footballer than Milner in my opinion just lacks pace to play in a two man central midfield . Has same attitude and brilliant professional . Can't believe though the stick he gets from a lot of City fans .

Re Ireland on the motorway hold my hands up on that one took it off another Villa poster who has normally got good contacts seems it jumped the gun .

What I have said about the deal is nailed on depends on Ireland or it won't happen this window .

well said that man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.