Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
V MYSTERYMAN said:
The undiscloed deal for Milner :

16.5 plus add ons will take it to 19. Plus Ireland, plus the 1.5 MILL to pay Ireland off.

Can't help yourself can you! Villa IKT leaking the undisclosed fee! Whatever next..Oh well.

Thanks Stevie, wish you well.

Re: SSN breaking news milner on his way to Manchester for med

cheers for topic mate the headline is true,saves going through all the bullshit on milner thread thanx

Re: SSN breaking news milner on his way to Manchester for med

SSN BREAKING NEWS Milner on his way to manchester for med

AntonDonJuan said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:

16.5 plus add ons will take it to 19. Plus Ireland, plus the 1.5 MILL to pay Ireland off.
I'll take that, in fact i'm quite chuffed with that. Ireland was probably worth about £8m but his value would half if he carried on playing like he was.

Milner was probably worth about £18m tops, so throw Ireland in and the covers the "City Tax" and the "He's English so he's worth more Tax"

Your loaded a bit like us paying the paper bill for the month upfront so the money isn't the issue . Milner will be player of the season at your place and he will show the prima donnas on the pitch what needs to be done not mouthing off to em like Bellamy . However if you honestly asked me would I take the deal you bet I would . We wouldn't get above 20 mill off anyone else so I aint got no probs with it . Ireland negotiated an exec box as part of the deal for his grandparents to use for the games so already we are making him feel at home .

I've been consistent in my opinion on getting Milner, cant wait to see this guy play for us, he'll be a fans favourite in no time, really infectious type of player. Shame Ireland has been sacrificed but hey ho.

bluelassie said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:

Can't help yourself can you! Villa IKT leaking the undisclosed fee! Whatever next..Oh well.

Thanks Stevie, wish you well.

not bothered about £, that will all be forgotten, bottom line is we have one of Eng's brightest prospects, and a decling Ireland has gone. all the best to him, but hes simply not good enough for level we are trying to achieve.

V MYSTERYMAN said:

Blah,blah,blah......

Another very happy blue here!!

S.E.H said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so who will we sign off the Villa next summer to keep up our new tradition?

Albrighton, :P

V much this - was VERY impressed with him this weekend. Reminds me a bit of AJ actually, confident and technically very good (especially for an English player). A lot better than the usual kick and run merchants out there (Young, Lennon and Walcott spring to mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.