Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FishFoot said:
I'm sorry Monkfish, but I very rarely ever remember us 'controlling' a game last season with Milner in the middle.

All relative fellow Fish, if you'd watched us last year the by comparison you controlled midfield, in fact for the bulk of the game at COMS I would say your midfield dominated the game (certainly after the first 15mins you controlled the game and totally controlled the 2nd half), our firepower up front was just too much for you and you were a bit toothless up front

Monkfish said:
FishFoot said:
I'm sorry Monkfish, but I very rarely ever remember us 'controlling' a game last season with Milner in the middle.

All relative fellow Fish, if you'd watched us last year the by comparison you controlled midfield, in fact for the bulk of the game at COMS I would say your midfield dominated the game (certainly after the first 15mins you controlled the game and totally controlled the 2nd half), our firepower up front was just too much for you and you were a bit toothless up front

We do need some more fire power.

Heskey's good work is all on the half way line, which is no good when you need a goal.

Carew is awesome when on form and 100% fit. If he's 99% fit then he just walks around the pitch and the ball just hits him and bounces off.

I'd be happy to see them both go and get Robbie Keane in and maybe someone else.

Agbonlahor is really coming on, his strength and play with his back to goal etc is getting better and better.

We could even loan Jo off you guys ;)

Get him in then we can close this post.Be glad when the transfer window is closed does my head in all this will he wont he.

If Milner and A. Young both leave Villa, I think O'Neill will walk. He's worked hard to build his team and while losing a top player each off-season might be inevitable, I think losing two of them would see him lose it and walk.

Seen at Villa sites that £ 24 Mill bid has been rejected. Have you heard anything?

Bart said:
Seen at Villa sites that £ 24 Mill bid has been rejected. Have you heard anything?

No, but it wouldn't surprise me. And I think this is our final offer, tbh. No way we'll be offering £30 mill.

At around 4 oclock today there was a SSN reporter who stated that we had had a bid of just under £24million rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.