Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Martin Petrov

Poster on other thread(fb bloke) saying they received a pm suggesting he has signed,hope its true.

Thought for a while this would fall through. I believe city want it done but Ireland simply doesnt want to go to Villa especially with no manager in place. Its not the money hes just stalling and draging his feet as he really really doesnt want to go there.

Honestly I reckon there is a 70% chance this wont happen the way its playing out. If it does happen its going to be a straight cash deal around £24 million IMO.

Re: Martin Petrov

FantasyIreland said:
Poster on other thread(fb bloke) saying they received a pm suggesting he has signed,hope its true.

Shirley it must be past his bed time.

Danamy said:
AnthonyRoy said:
Exactly my point! Your squad will get stronger and stronger, more world class players will arrive next summer if you secure a top 4 finish, which could push Barry out of a 23 or 25.

Yeah and what are you trying to get at here?

I think its pretty obvious that all this Villan wants is for Barry to fall flat on his face after daring to leave his precious Villa. It aint going to happen mate, move on.

blue_bird said:
Danamy said:

I think its pretty obvious that all this Villan wants is for Barry to fall flat on his face after daring to leave his precious Villa. It aint going to happen mate, move on.

the point is no matter what they say take a way the circumstances he would be in there first 11 without doubt but with sour grapes he is not good enough laughable!

Danamy said:
AnthonyRoy said:
Exactly my point! Your squad will get stronger and stronger, more world class players will arrive next summer if you secure a top 4 finish, which could push Barry out of a 23 or 25.

The original point was Barry wanted to leave Villa to play champions league football. That is what he said in his own words during the whole Liverpool Barry situation 2 years ago. However, a deal wasn't made and Barry stayed another year at Villa. The Villa faithful had come to terms that if we did not make the champions league in the 2008/2009 then we would be happy for Barry to go so he can play in Europes top competition. He didn't, he left for a team at that time not were in any European competitions. That was the gripe of the Villa fans.

And so, what I am trying to get at is that Barry may not get get that champions league football he wanted. He is not the youngest of players. If you don't make champion league this season (though I believe you will) then I recon he will never play champions league football (his supposed reason for leaving Villa).

I can easily see Barry falling out of your squad in the next year if he don't have a good season.

AnthonyRoy said:
Danamy said:

The original point was Barry wanted to leave Villa to play champions league football. That is what he said in his own words during the whole Liverpool Barry situation 2 years ago. However, a deal wasn't made and Barry stayed another year at Villa. The Villa faithful had come to terms that if we did not make the champions league in the 2008/2009 then we would be happy for Barry to go so he can play in Europes top competition. He didn't, he left for a team at that time not were in any European competitions. That was the gripe of the Villa fans.

And so, what I am trying to get at is that Barry may not get get that champions league football he wanted. He is not the youngest of players. If you don't make champion league this season (though I believe you will) then I recon he will never play champions league football (his supposed reason for leaving Villa).

I can easily see Barry falling out of your squad in the next year if he don't have a good season.

not sure if you have noticed but we have this experienced lad called patrick vieira who is 34 and may not be at his best any more but can still do a job so you understand what im getting at dont you?

leewill31 said:
AnthonyRoy said:

not sure if you have noticed but we have this experienced lad called patrick vieira who is 34 and may not be at his best any more but can still do a job so you understand what im getting at dont you?

You can't compare Patrick Viera to Gareth Barry. In his hay day Pat was a much better player than Bazza has ever been. I don't think Barry will be good enough for you in a years time, thats no insult more of a compliment. Would Barry be happy being a bench warmer next season with his England ambitions?

Anyway.. James Milner, its gonna be an interesting 24 hours for both sets of supporters :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.