Milner talks about Man City

Hate him, he’s a ****. My uncle used to play golf with him and always bangs on about how much of a good guy he is but fuck that, not having any of it!

Don't give a shit about him anymore now he's left City and who would want a player that has lost every Cup Final he's played in

That all seems pretty fair. I personally didn’t like his mocking Yaya celebration at Anfield but that’s a fair interview.

Was one of my favourite players while at City for his personality and attitude. I can sort of see what he is saying but the cynic in me says he deliberately left it up to interpretation for those cultists to get their jollies over.

I still think Liverpool lean on players for soundbites for their cult literature("I was a Liverpool fan as a boy, it's where everyone dreams of playing" etc) but he should have thought about how his words would have gone down with all the City fans who backed him over the years and sang his praises. There also was none of the Lampard like class when he played and scored against us soon after the switch, which didn't happen under good circumstances either with him running his contract down to pocket the signing fee himself, rather than give something back to the club in a transfer fee.

To be fair there are worse players out there though, at least he gave his all while in a City shirt, nobody can deny him that. I mainly dislike Liverpool as a club and that's rubbed off onto him, bit of a shame really.

Last edited:
Not seen his interview. He was immense for us and loved him as a player. He's playing amazingly well for Liverpool. We were sad for letting him go on a free. Workhorse and should have played more for us.best wishes and good luck to him.

Some of the dare I say 'bitter' posters on here are an embarrassment to City Fans as a breed. Intolerant,hate filled,spiteful ,sad excuses for fans. Spew bile about a sportsman they never met who always gave 100% for us . They arrive at their unpleasant opinions based on social and anti social media. Probably never kicked a ball in their lives ,probably never heard of Wyn davies one of my all time favourites who left us to play for United but was always a true sportsman.

james milner ??? never heard of him and must have been a bit part player at manchester city, but must be good if he took over stevie G place in that liverpool team

Some of the dare I say 'bitter' posters on here are an embarrassment to City Fans as a breed. Intolerant,hate filled,spiteful ,sad excuses for fans. Spew bile about a sportsman they never met who always gave 100% for us . They arrive at their unpleasant opinions based on social and anti social media. Probably never kicked a ball in their lives ,probably never heard of Wyn davies one of my all time favourites who left us to play for United but was always a true sportsman.
Atually fully quoted interviews from him but you carry on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.