Milner Today

Andouble said:
people are reluctant to say it because we paid such an exorbitant amount for him but he's only had 1 good game for us and that his debut. He never stops running and hustles more than anyone else maybe in the league but so many of our attacks stop when the ball is on his foot. Needs to be taken off the wing.
This. Said I thought he was overrated when we signed him and he's yet to convince me otherwise.

I think Milner hasn't had much preseason training and is still settling down with us so it might effect his performances. He will, like Barry will come good in his second season.

I think milner plays well, closes down the ball well, never stops running, he set up AJs goal..

i thikn he works best in the middle with AJ beside him on the wing.. they work really well together

He's being played out wide, when we all know he operates much better in the middle. No room for him in the middle so needs must. Stick him in the middle and watch him shine.

carrconormcfc said:
Andouble said:
people are reluctant to say it because we paid such an exorbitant amount for him but he's only had 1 good game for us and that his debut. He never stops running and hustles more than anyone else maybe in the league but so many of our attacks stop when the ball is on his foot. Needs to be taken off the wing.
This. Said I thought he was overrated when we signed him and he's yet to convince me otherwise.

so why does he get picked?

i know why but you don't seem to!

This is what I like about fans. To me Garry Barry was playing well and Jimmy was tiring and I would have taken him off. But that's what opinions are all about isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.