Milner Today

Ntini77 said:
Lacks the pace and technique of a top class winger.

Needs to play in the middle as he's no better than Stephen Hunt on the wing.
Don't think his best position is winger pal. But he's a fighter so he will do for me.

Isn't a winger full stop.

Was a quality cm player for us, as a neutral I thought he was ok today, put some good balls through, not the worst player by any means but nothing like he was for us last season.

DTKOAG said:
Bloody awfull...
However he has been ill for most of the week so why play him ?
Strange decision.

Things didn't come off for him but he didn't stop working hard and trying and helped on the defensive side well.

Totally agree with the comments so far , I think we would get more out of him in the middle rather than the wing ? In booby I trust and I'm sure he will see this soon ?

adamgregory said:
DTKOAG said:
Bloody awfull...
Strange decision.

Milner was given MOM by Stan Collymore on TalkShite.
That's a bit like being told by Simple Simon Cowell that you're one hell of a singer!
Collymore is a dumb shit!

In 40+ years I've seen "bloody awful(l)" in all its forms.

Sorry, but it wasn't Milner today.

DTKOAG said:
Bloody awfull...
Strange decision.

looked like he was carrying an injury to me....every time there was a break in play he was stretching his right hamstring

he didnt play well though i have to agree

We wont play him in the middle until Kolarov's back. At the moment, he's just "doing a job" for the team out of position. So don't judge him yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.