Milner Today

okstate99 said:
DTKOAG said:
Bloody awfull...
However he has been ill for most of the week so why play him ?
Strange decision.

I think he played well.. but Barry on the other hand besides a couple of defensive play. Was an anchor slowing our attack down today.

I know this is the Milner thread, but what's this shit about Barry? Class player - has a role within the team and plays it almost to perfection. I have to shake my head at some of the comments about him sometimes...

Needs to play in the center. Aston Villa moulded him to that position so that they could play Young and Downing on the wings.

A.Johnson--Milner--Silva

That would be a good start, because Silva and Milner can switch roles throughout the game.

Hes being played out of position.

Mancini would prefer to play him in the middle but because we dont have a recognised LB he is playing on the left because he offers amazing cover for the LB.

Yeah he didnt play well yesterday but his commitment is there and while someone isnt playing that well the only thing you can ask of them is to give their all and thats what he does.

he would surely get back into the game soon,for us we have no problem anymore we can win games like this with the mentality we have no i am positive for a good second round this time round our defends are great with toure and kompany but the need to jump more often to win headers in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.