Milner update.

Andouble said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Monday could be an exciting day for us

I feel like that's been said every day since the season ended :p
It has, but with players leaving Tuesday for their internationals I'd imagine we will want Milner and Balotelli done before they go

ste.sully said:
Adebayors lovechild said:
Completely agree with boht of you...but...

I think we could settle with stevie +5 mil for milner?
Here here. No wonder Villa fans want Milner to leave - 20m PLUS Stevie Ireland for James Milner is a shocking piece of transfer business for us.

I'm really not convinced this is Mancini's buy, but he has a good record in the transfer market at Inter anyway.

But I seriously doubt that James Milner can live up to his price and trade tag if he comes.
Ireland is overated, he only looked good when Robbie was in the team. He used to drag 3 of the opposition with him allowing Ireland the freedom of the park.

Ireland the season before last was magnificant. Last season, he was inconsistent and ineffectual. Will the real Stephen Ireland please stand up.

Also, I care not what anyone says, this lad can do some damage on our behalf.

Rammyblues said:
Why can't people just do the maths

3 keepers - Hart Given and Taylor

8 defenders Kolorov, Boetang,Lescott, Bridge, Onouha, Richards, Toure, Zab

8 midfield players AJ, Silva, Barry, Toure, NDJ, Ireland, Kompany, SWP

4 strikers - Ade, Bellamy, Tevez, Robinho.

That makes a squad of 23 players if we sign Balotelli because he is under 21 he can play anyway even if not in above squad, with Milner takes it to 24 so at a push RSC could also be included. I have left M Johnson out because he won't be fit till christmas so no need to add him now. Why the fuck do we need to sell Ireland, Ned, Bellamy or even loan them out???????

Didn't I post almost the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago?

People have been led by the media that we have to have a "fire sale" to shift 12 players out of the squad... it's all bollocks.

We will have to sell 2 maybe 3 at most.

Soulboy said:
Rammyblues said:

That makes a squad of 23 players if we sign Balotelli because he is under 21 he can play anyway even if not in above squad, with Milner takes it to 24 so at a push RSC could also be included. I have left M Johnson out because he won't be fit till christmas so no need to add him now. Why the fuck do we need to sell Ireland, Ned, Bellamy or even loan them out???????

Didn't I post almost the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago?

People have been led by the media that we have to have a "fire sale" to shift 12 players out of the squad... it's all bollocks.

We will have to sell 2 maybe 3 at most.

The truth is, it effects most of the other clubs more than it effects us.

I really hoped this is what would happen with the exception of Robinho who needs to be fucked off with exreme prejudice.

But it looks like Ireland, Bellamy, nedum maybe SWP are on the way in addition to the usual suspects.

Its a very very bad idea to get rid of players like Ireland and Bellamy to rival clubs they could do us real damage next season.

alera said:

It's missing Vieira and Robbie wont be there.

Pollerz said:
25mill improved bid has been made, deal to be completed in the coming week.

found this out on friday havnt been around since. Pretty sure some ppl are gna give this threat the usual bullshit so if a mod wants to just lock it and let ppl look thats fine.

LOL...... Why hasnt this tread bin de merged... Oh no, go on mods you betta lok it to stop Pollerz takin da shit...... Its not fair... He cannot help it you know....

Oh dear. Someone is not happy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjCEDfGu6S0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjCEDfGu6S0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.