Milner update.

the colour of heaven said:
some people seem to forget its a squad game.its not a case of milner replacing someone,the whole squad will be needed at some point.he can cover a few positions well.perhaps we can make him a world star, rather than just buying one who is already.he is definately better than some of the players that are in the squad already.

I agree with what you're saying but we're going to have to offload at least a couple of midfielders, preferably 3 if Milner signs, we're overloaded as it is.

When people say Milner haters, what are these haters saying about him?

I can't be arsed trawling through mass threads to find out, so can someone give me quick explanation as to what Milner haters are, and what they're saying?

If they're saying he's shit, then yeah they're haters, if they complaining about price, I wouldn't say that's hater talk tbf. Me, personally I think he's awesome, but not £30million pounds of awesome and Villa have already had £18m off us in the past 12 month, so just feel a bit uncomfortable giving em close to £50m for 2 players for the likes of M.O'Neil to spend "well".... and he generally does, which makes it more difficult for us during a season where we're aiming for top 4.

Be good to see him bomb round the pitch and like to see how he works with the likes of tevez, silva, ireland and co. :)

SupermanUnderpants said:

I can't be arsed trawling through mass threads to find out, so can someone give me quick explanation as to what Milner haters are, and what they're saying?

If they're saying he's shit, then yeah they're haters, if they complaining about price, I wouldn't say that's hater talk tbf. Me, personally I think he's awesome, but not £30million pounds of awesome and Villa have already had £18m off us in the past 12 month, so just feel a bit uncomfortable giving em close to £50m for 2 players for the likes of M.O'Neil to spend "well".... and he generally does, which makes it more difficult for us during a season where we're aiming for top 4.

Be good to see him bomb round the pitch and like to see how he works with the likes of tevez, silva, ireland and co. :)

AntMcfc said:
Why would anybody want Milner in the fucking team, he's even worse at CM than he is on the wing and it makes me fucking sick to think that he might be playing here next season.

;-)

But i agree with you that concerns about his cost are pretty valid ones.

Speaking to my best mate who is unfortunately a rag ;o)

He said the papers have us down as having 13 midfielders so why would we need Milner. I told him that we have 9 and would be 10 including Milner that would play a part in the new season. I also showed him that Ushited have 10/11 who will take part in the season. We need as much cover as possible for a possible 80 games next season !!!

SupermanUnderpants said:

£18m ?

Barry was £12m
Dunne was £5/6m

So they have had about £6/7m of us, so even if we buy Milner at £25m it's still nowhere near £50m

franksven said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

£18m ?

Barry was £12m
Dunne was £5/6m

So they have had about £6/7m of us, so even if we buy Milner at £25m it's still nowhere near £50m

Responded already to this. But still no one answers.... What makes a Milner hater?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.