Milner update.

NewbBlue said:
pee dubya said:
Sometimes i think my posts are invisible. Like the Robinho of bluemoon.
Just say some really outrageous things, like "why do we need Kolarov when we have Bridge?"

That's how people get noticed on football forums. ;)

Sometimes i think my posts are invisible, like the Tevez of bluemoon.

lo guys, getting alot of pms asking about a certain Mr Torres.

All i can say to you on this for certain is there has been contact with his reps and city. Also his reps and chelsea.

I know we really want this one but i have a general feeling that we will not pull it off and we will see torres at liverpool until january at the least.

Maybe tolmie has some different information to me on this that he would like to share in a none cryptic video manner

:)

pee dubya said:
NewbBlue said:
Just say some really outrageous things, like "why do we need Kolarov when we have Bridge?"

I see what you,re saying there bud.

pee dubya said:
NewbBlue said:

tumbleweed.jpg

;)

Haha Seriously mate, Like i said i aint ITK at all, And my Story of how i got it sounds like aloud of crap but i aint lieing, I just got told off a mate in the pub, His dad is a massive blue and knows a few people that work for City, Anyway yeh i'll tell you, you can even put it on the Forum if you like i just didnt want too.. Becuase there all like Vultures at you when you say stuff haha

Well here it goes,

I went to the Pub on Friday like you do, and i have a mate who's a blue that was in there, He said his Dad went to an Acadamy game(Recently), and spoke to one of the coach's, Who's a Multi Millionair (My Friend's Fathers mate), and He said to my Friend's father that we are close on THE Signing OF Torres, And i thought BULLSHIT, then he carried on saying, Torres apparently has a Problem with Liverpool, And he has been in "Propper" talks with Hodgson for 2 day's now and Torres seem's to be edging of wanting out, Torres's agents are Apparently in Talks with City, as well as Liverpool. And that City are Torres's better option.
It has even been reported that Torres said that wont come out and say he's staying at Liverpool just yet.

That story there just sounds shit, like anyone could of made that up, But like i said i didnt want to post it becuase "My mate's father, says his mate...." it dont sound very good does it, But yeh, i aint aloud to tell anyone, and i just want Pollerz to tell me if my Info is right, I'll let you know what Pollerz say's if you like ? That's if he gets back to mee.

But my mate, he dont Lie and he aint a jocker, he aint never lied to me, and he has never said to me before that he knows inside infomation, So this is a one off, and i tend to beleave him mate, But it's for your own Judgement, He didnt give me a date or anything, but apparently it is close, I think Adebayour could be going personly if Torres comes, HEY At least he gave me a Source.

Make of it what you will

Marahall.

marshall906 said:
Haha Seriously mate, Like i said i aint ITK at all, And my Story of how i got it sounds like aloud of crap but i aint lieing, I just got told off a mate in the pub, His dad is a massive blue and knows a few people that work for City, Anyway yeh i'll tell you, you can even put it on the Forum if you like i just didnt want too.. Becuase there all like Vultures at you when you say stuff haha

Well here it goes,

I went to the Pub on Friday like you do, and i have a mate who's a blue that was in there, He said his Dad went to an Acadamy game(Recently), and spoke to one of the coach's, Who's a Multi Millionair (My Friend's Fathers mate), and He said to my Friend's father that we are close on THE Signing OF Torres, And i thought BULLSHIT, then he carried on saying, Torres apparently has a Problem with Liverpool, And he has been in "Propper" talks with Hodgson for 2 day's now and Torres seem's to be edging of wanting out, Torres's agents are Apparently in Talks with City, as well as Liverpool. And that City are Torres's better option.
It has even been reported that Torres said that wont come out and say he's staying at Liverpool just yet.

That story there just sounds shit, like anyone could of made that up, But like i said i didnt want to post it becuase "My mate's father, says his mate...." it dont sound very good does it, But yeh, i aint aloud to tell anyone, and i just want Pollerz to tell me if my Info is right, I'll let you know what Pollerz say's if you like ? That's if he gets back to mee.

But my mate, he dont Lie and he aint a jocker, he aint never lied to me, and he has never said to me before that he knows inside infomation, So this is a one off, and i tend to beleave him mate, But it's for your own Judgement, He didnt give me a date or anything, but apparently it is close, I think Adebayour could be going personly if Torres comes, HEY At least he gave me a Source.

Make of it what you will

Marahall.

LETS BURN HIM!! ;)

marshall906 said:

Well here it goes,

Make of it what you will

Marahall.

Seriously are you bloody 12?

marshall906 said:
No mate I'm 19.

That is why i didnt want to post it. Because of the Insult's you get

What I can't understand is who's mate is your father's mate?

Is he the mate with the info, or is that another mate who has told his mate, that then has told the mate of your father's mate about it? ;)

marshall906 said:

Well here it goes,

Make of it what you will

Marahall.

Damn it was going so well for you until that last sentence lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.