Milner update.

SupermanUnderpants said:
franksven said:
£18m ?

Barry was £12m
Dunne was £5/6m

So they have had about £6/7m of us, so even if we buy Milner at £25m it's still nowhere near £50m

Responded already to this. But still no one answers.... What makes a Milner hater?

Sorry mate, never seen the replies to it... my thoughts are similar to yours, great addition to the squad, if a little over priced.

franksven said:
SupermanUnderpants said:
Responded already to this. But still no one answers.... What makes a Milner hater?

Sorry mate, never seen the replies to it... my thoughts are similar to yours, great addition to the squad, if a little over priced.

Yeah, I'm sure though if he does as well as we know he can, then we'll probably all forget the price tag and give him player of the season... Onwards and upwards fellow Blues :)

Hey Pollerz i just PMed you, I have Infomation about a tranfer target, Just wondering if you can clarify it, i dont want to post it on here, becuase i am not ITK, at all, And i crnt be arsed of having a bad reputation on here :)

AND ! My story how i got the Infomation sounds like bull shit too, but its the truth, So yeh like i said i'm not saying out ! Cheers Pollerz.

If my Info is Correct, Your all gonna be in the air ! ! !

marshall906 said:
Hey Pollerz i just PMed you, I have Infomation about a tranfer target, Just wondering if you can clarify it, i dont want to post it on here, becuase i am not ITK, at all, And i crnt be arsed of having a bad reputation on here :)

AND ! My story how i got the Infomation sounds like bull shit too, but its the truth, So yeh like i said i'm not saying out ! Cheers Pollerz.

Hows about a PM for a fellow non-ITK?? :)

marshall906 said:

You cant honestly expect to get away with posting something like that on here! lol

pm please? ;)

i think keeping the likes of viera even though he is experienced is leading us to have too many midfielders, not bringing in young players like milner.there were times last season we didnt have enough midfielders,well good ones anyway.between suspensions and injuries we will need these players.get rid of the ones who are not good enough to challenge for the title and loan out some of the youngsters.

the colour of heaven said:
some people seem to forget its a squad game.its not a case of milner replacing someone,the whole squad will be needed at some point.he can cover a few positions well.perhaps we can make him a world star, rather than just buying one who is already.he is definately better than some of the players that are in the squad already.

i hope your right,

and

real like your name :)

the only plus point for me regarding milner is him homegrown and thus premium.

take that away and add another 10mil we open ourselves to midfielders a few tiers above him, and it would be 10mil well spent.

for 35-40mil i can see us closing in on proven acts Sneijder or Schweinsteiger, or knock a few mill and can get players equally as potent as Milner, like Ozil Muller et al.

the only issue is will they come? moot point really because Milner is also dragging his heels.

pee dubya said:
Sometimes i think my posts are invisible. Like the Robinho of bluemoon.
Just say some really outrageous things, like "why do we need Kolarov when we have Bridge?"

That's how people get noticed on football forums. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.