Milner

had a very good game today.

i think he needs to stopped being played in 2-3 different positions.

he needs to be played in one position consistently and we'll see the player he is.

Nice to see him get some praise instead of the usual 'he's shite, he's a waste of money' dross you usually read on here about him.

Good player, will prove very important these next few years.

I've been a bit concerned with Milner's form (but resisted the urge to slaughter him on here - not the done thing I know), but today, thought he was excellent.

Seemed to speed up everything he did today, where as in previous games he has been slowing us down a bit.

Expect him to keep it up now, Mancini singling him out for praise was a good bit of management I think - massive confidence boost for the lad.

Was excellent today. The work-rate he puts in often gets unnoticed. Perhaps he'd get more credit if he wore white boots, ankle pads, lots of tape, and tried a few more step-overs whilst adding a vowel to the end of his name. An unsung hero if he becomes more consistent.

citymad said:
Had a good game and his work rate was phenomonal.

His work rate usually is but he's not very often involved in goals. Good to see him get an assist today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.