Milner

KingofDraw

Looked good to me when he came on, play him in the middle and there's a different person there. Interesting to see what we do with him next year because i don't think hell sit on the bench another year and jeopardize his international career.

Jimma said:
i thought he was fantastic today,

bit more creative than usual too.

That's what you get when you play him in the middle. Barry's replacement for me.

stony said:
Jimma said:
i thought he was fantastic today,

bit more creative than usual too.

That's what you get when you play him in the middle. Barry's replacement for me.

He did alright but I think we will buy in a player who will replace Barry and Milner will be in the same boat next season. It hasnt worked out for him this season at the club with Mancini keeping faith in his midfield 3 no matter how poor they have played he just aint getting a look in for whatever reason. After the Liverpool game who would of predicted Barry holding onto his place in the team but Mancini stuck by him. This is what should change next season by bringing in another midfielder into the mix and make sure there is a battle for places. I would love to see the likes of M Johnson , Milner , Barry , De Jong and Yaya all battling it out with another midfielder for a starting place next season.

I think Mancini plans to use Milner as rotation in the central midfield. A good pre-season and i think he will settle in better.

He was good and his workload is fantastic. He wont move like someone suggested. He will come good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.