Milos Krasic

Chrispy11 said:
He is overrated tosh, he had a good game against United and then he and that Tosic were both so fucking dire in the world cup a long with Brums new giant from Valencia. I had touted Serbia to do quite well this world cup but disappointing and overrated doesn't go far enough. Subotic in that team was pretty bad as well.

He had a poor opener but showed his class in the other two games.

Caused Germany all sorts of problems.

we're not in for krasic imo. it appears every time theres a story saying juve refuse to meet cska's asking price, or linking them with another player him and his agent come out and start talking about citys supposed interest..

mancini has said we were only interested in one of him and dzeko and then last week came out and said he'd like dzeko so..

also, we're more than likely to sign milner, already got silva and yaya, dont see us getting any other midfielder

MrAnon said:
MCFC have not made any approach for Milos Krasic and this player wont be joining.

Seems he may be interested in us. I'm not sure he's what we need right now.

CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic has encouraged Manchester City to make an offer for him, suggesting the cash-rich Premier League side are “a fast-growing club with big ambitions”.

The flying Serbian winger had been linked with Manchester United and Inter Milan, but a World Cup finals in which he flattered to deceive appears to have cooled their interest in the 25-year-old. Krasic has subsequently been linked with Juventus and Fenerbahce, but the player intimated he would favour a move to the Premier League and to Manchester City in particular.

Krasic told reporters: "As far as I know, there has been interest from Manchester City and a concrete offer from Fenerbahce. But with all respect to the Turkish club, it's not worth leaving CSKA for them.

"Manchester City are an interesting option. They are a fast-growing club with big ambitions."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/07/14/2024803/milos-krasics-agent-reveals-manchester-city-snub-though-cska" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... hough-cska</a>?

Milos Krasic's agent reveals Manchester City snub, though CSKA Moscow still favour Eastlands deal - report
Serb wants to play for Juventus.....

By Andrew McLean
14 Jul 2010 11:51:00

Photo Gallery Zoom
Milos Krasic - CSKA (Getty Images)
Related Links
Teams
CSKA Moscow
Juventus
Manchester City
Players
Milos Krasic
The on-going debate between Juventus, CSKA Moscow, Manchester City and Milos Krasic has been illuminated by the player's agent, Marco Naletilic.

The Serbian international's representative has explained the negotiation problems concerning the deal with Juventus, as reported by Сhampionat.ru.

"I am not in Russia or in Italy but travelled to Moscow to discuss Krasic's move to Juventus with CSKA. The problem is simple - Manchester City are offering more money to CSKA, and they [CSKA] want to sell to the English club. Milos just wants to play in Turin."

Krasic has made the situation clear: despite reports saying they are happy to hear from Manchester City, the attacking midfielder has his heart set on Juventus.

CSKA may well continue to hold out for maximum profit. The Army Men are not as strong financially as other Russian clubs. Despite their Champions League run, the likes of Zenit and Spartak still top the RPL rich list.

Mmm he looks a good player, why do players like him want to go to Juventus ? Not been a big side for years they have no chance of winninbg the league in italy, even getting in the champions league for them is not assured. Seria A is a pub league, Prem, La Liga and Bundas League is where it is at.

Nowhere near as good as some of the other creative mids we've been linked with. Have seen him a number of times has looked good once, ok once and shit 5 or 6 times. His agent is a cock. I sincerely hope we don't sign this stupid haired twat.

I would take Krasic any day over Milner. The Sheikh would be financially supporting CSKA Moscow and not a Prem team, which is a bonus.

"Manchester City are an interesting option"

CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic has encouraged Manchester City to make an offer for him, suggesting the cash-rich Premier League side are “a fast-growing club with big ambitions”.

The flying Serbian winger had been linked with Manchester United and Inter Milan, but a World Cup finals in which he flattered to deceive appears to have cooled their interest in the 25-year-old. Krasic has subsequently been linked with Juventus and Fenerbahce, but the player intimated he would favour a move to the Premier League and to Manchester City in particular.

Krasic told reporters: "As far as I know, there has been interest from Manchester City and a concrete offer from Fenerbahce. But with all respect to the Turkish club, it's not worth leaving CSKA for them.

"Manchester City are an interesting option. They are a fast-growing club with big ambitions."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40739/Manchester_City_are_an_interesting_option.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40 ... ption.aspx</a>

Very true milner is overrated like most english players and krasic is a better wide player than milner could ever dream of being,he is quicker,better dribbler and crosses the ball better from what i have seen.

If milner was that good,why did o'neil go and buy downing and play milner in the middle,please the prices they are also asking for krasic and milner means that we should be trying to bring krasic here and make a final offer to wolfsburg and see what they say and if they say know then concentrate on getting a good left back.

I know a lot of people on here love a.johnson but he is still young and with them you will still get a little inconsistency whereas krasic is in his prime and ready to take the world by storm so we shouldn't be missing out on him.

18m euros that is only 15m pounds for a classy,proven champions league player for the past 3 years.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm --<br /><br />It seems as though juventus don't want to buy or can't afford him and i think we should go for him as he is better than anything we have on the right and is a genuine right footed winger.

The price we have to pay for him also is so small compared to overrated milner,i really don't understand why adam johnson has to play on the right as if he can only look good by playing there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/1549/rest-of-europe/2010/07/19/2033023/milos-krasic-is-tired-of-waiting-for-juventus-agent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/1549/rest-o ... ntus-agent</a>

We could get this man easily but do we really want him now with our options...

-

CSKA Moscow's Milos Krasic Forced To Consider Options As Juventus Chance Fades
Serbian winger begins to weigh up other options...
By Andrew McLean
Jul 21, 2010 6:59:00 AM

Milos Krasic appears ready to accept that Italian suitors Juventus may not be able to complete a deal for him and the CSKA Moscow talent is considering other options.

Juve are now being linked with other players in the form of Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale and Real Madrid's Royston Drenthe. As a result, Krasic is coming to terms with the fact that his dream move may be out of reach.

The Serbian internation has other offers; Fenerbache are planning to trump up a lucrative deal for both club and player but Krasic had previously opined that moving to the Turkish league was merely taking a side step.

Manchester City, having priced out Juventus, are a more likely destination if they are willing to forget being previously snubbed by the player, who was still holding out for a deal in Turin.

Representative of Krasic, Vlado Borazan, told TMW, "There is no news concerning Juventus.

"He would be happy to go to Italy but never made any kind of ultimatum. There is an offer from Turkey and we will have to wait and see what Milos will decide."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.