Milos Krasic

Juventus are a great team with a good pedegree, but they are going backwards, FAST.

City are also a great team, and sure, they haven't won anything in a while, but at leat we don't cheat and bribe our way to victories, and we a RAPIDLY moving forward, the sky is our limit.

When Juventus were bribing their way to victories, I was shocked. Juventus were, still are and allways have been good enough to win things without cheating.

Overall, City are the exact oposite of Juventus, a good team getting a LOT better.

Oh and we don't cheat, did I mention that?

Lol, no offense though.

Pam said:
Is Krasic the one with the crap hair?

Yes, he looks a proper knob end. Also, in my opinion he is massively over-rated. His agent keeps telling everyone that he would rather go to Juventus than City, frankly, I really hope he does.

It seems as though he could be on his way here as juventus just doesn't seem to be interested in paying the 15m pounds cska moscow want and he seems to be coming around to the idea of coming here.

People on here seem to be thinking he is overrated but i am not one of them because he has it all,quick,good technically,very good crosser of the ball and he is a right footed winger like we need.

And given the price he would be a very cheap buy compared to a lot of other players out there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294364/Manchester-City-boost-Edin-Dzeko-bid-Wolfsburg-reject-Juventus-offer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... offer.html</a>

The krasic news is at the end of the article with him saying we are a club with big ambitions and are trying to go to the top.

Glad to see someone who is of the same opinion as me that this guy is a must if we are trying to achieve something,people talk about 4th place but with players like him we could really push for the title as our bench would be that much better than anything in the league.

Also i am not of the people who are blinded by adam johnson nationality and little joe cole like skills because in all the big games last year he was nowhere to be seen and only did well against mid tables teams like burnley,west ham,wigan which should worry us as those teams were lucky to stay in the league.

He's available for only £15 million.

I think it's fair to say he's worth that. That's cheaper than Antonio Valencia hahaha

He is overrated tosh, he had a good game against United and then he and that Tosic were both so fucking dire in the world cup a long with Brums new giant from Valencia. I had touted Serbia to do quite well this world cup but disappointing and overrated doesn't go far enough. Subotic in that team was pretty bad as well.

But what do you expect him to do when your team can't keep the ball but he was very good against germany being a major threat through out the game,the price to pay for him would be a good gamble to take and also his wages demands wouldn't be massive like silva or yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.