Milos Krasic

Juventino said:
CTID_92 said:
That's funny Juventino, cos if i've got the right guy, then Mancio's team won the league and CL last season.

Keep deluding yourself. Mourinho won the Champions League with additions such as Milito,Sneijder and Lucio. They were the key players. Mancini got league titles given to him by default when Juventus and Milan lost them. Mourinho won with his team not Mancini's. Mancini was a complete chocker in Europe and there was a reason we sent him packing when he practicly was begging manage Juventus.

Mancini's team failed to secure fourth last season.
what you on about? i was on about the poster "Mancio" ffs, from the post you'd quoted (above my previous comment)

Juve is a massive club with a great tradition and i can understand why krasic would want the move there! But city is a team on the up and have become major players in european football almost everyone in football agrees that man city can become a big club! Krasic is a player i dont know enough about and to be honest i not sure i want to chance another player for the russian league!

Juventino said:
CTID_92 said:
That's funny Juventino, cos if i've got the right guy, then Mancio's team won the league and CL last season.

Keep deluding yourself. Mourinho won the Champions League with additions such as Milito,Sneijder and Lucio. They were the key players. Mancini got league titles given to him by default when Juventus and Milan lost them. Mourinho won with his team not Mancini's. Mancini was a complete chocker in Europe and there was a reason we sent him packing when he practicly was begging manage Juventus.

Mancini's team failed to secure fourth last season.

Why are you arguing about City/Mancini ????
'Mancio' is an INTER supporter.........which means your making rather a tool of yourself!!

Juventino said:
Mancio said:
its not just a shite season..... its most a case of several season , seven or more , without any trophy but with a great scandal shame.
and its a case of a dead club actually buyng very poor players (pepe , motta , martinez storari and likes) , a club without present nor future.

Storari was voted best Serie A goalkeeper for thepast 2 seasons so he's poor for sure. Nice start.

Pepe we paid 2.2m for so if he flops we've not paid too much.

Motta was the under 21 captain not only 48 months back it's did not work at Roma, he's only been loaned so no expense there.

Martinez the jury is still out but for a winger he's got a fantastic goal to game ratio, we paid 12 million hardly big money.

Last season we signed Diego and Melo. Diego is one of the best AM in Europe easily. As for Melo beside being an idiot is easily one of the best CM in Europe aswell if you cared tio watch him you would see. If he's bad god help Toure because he was completly outclassed by Melo when they played against eachother in this World Cup.

2009/2010- Posistion 7th(Poor season I admit)
2008/2009- Runner up in Serie A( Poor season for sure, give me a break)
2007/2009- Finished 3rd the first season after promotion and won the Coppa Italia ( your argument is getting weaker)
2006/2007- Won Serie B Championship despite having a 19 point deduction (Thats Silverware buddy)

Certainly looks better than Citys past 5 season despite you spending in the excess of 300 Million while we've spent 100 Million.

By the way if you want to critise Juventus signings I suggest you look at your own before calling others, theres a reason other clubs laugh at you. Apologies to the genuine City fans on here but you have some right clowns who know fuck-all and seem to only follow football for the past 6 months.

if juve won that coppa italia I'm Queen Elisabeth LOL

you are just a rag , this is the problem , and you dont know nothing of you are talking about. diego is crap , melo is crap , and the 2 together are a 50 M euros loss.
pepe has been payed 13 M euros.
storari is 33 years old average GK payed 5 M (its shoking) ,
motta has never been able to do regular at Roma nor at Udinese and he is on 0,5M loan with with compulsory purchase next year to 5 million.

for all that juve is shit and shite will be . and a player who eventually prefear go to juve instead City its just a blind idiot.

Mancio said:
Juventino said:
Storari was voted best Serie A goalkeeper for thepast 2 seasons so he's poor for sure. Nice start.

Pepe we paid 2.2m for so if he flops we've not paid too much.

Motta was the under 21 captain not only 48 months back it's did not work at Roma, he's only been loaned so no expense there.

Martinez the jury is still out but for a winger he's got a fantastic goal to game ratio, we paid 12 million hardly big money.

Last season we signed Diego and Melo. Diego is one of the best AM in Europe easily. As for Melo beside being an idiot is easily one of the best CM in Europe aswell if you cared tio watch him you would see. If he's bad god help Toure because he was completly outclassed by Melo when they played against eachother in this World Cup.

2009/2010- Posistion 7th(Poor season I admit)
2008/2009- Runner up in Serie A( Poor season for sure, give me a break)
2007/2009- Finished 3rd the first season after promotion and won the Coppa Italia ( your argument is getting weaker)
2006/2007- Won Serie B Championship despite having a 19 point deduction (Thats Silverware buddy)

Certainly looks better than Citys past 5 season despite you spending in the excess of 300 Million while we've spent 100 Million.

By the way if you want to critise Juventus signings I suggest you look at your own before calling others, theres a reason other clubs laugh at you. Apologies to the genuine City fans on here but you have some right clowns who know fuck-all and seem to only follow football for the past 6 months.

you are just a rag , this is the problem , and you dont know nothing of you are talking about. diego is crap , melo is crap , and the 2 together are a 50 M euros loss.
motta has never been able to do regular at Roma nor at Udinese and he is on 0,5M loan with with compulsory purchase next year to 5 million.
for all that juve is shit and shite will be . and a player who eventually prefear go to juve instead City its just a blind idiot.

However, a statement released on Juventus' website reveals that Pepe has initially signed on a one-year loan deal worth €2.6m. Learn to read.

Meanwhile, Juventus have signed Marco Storari From Milan, in a €4.5Million transfer. Storari has agreed to a three year contract. Again you sure you know what your talking about.

Go to Rome ask the Roma fans who they would rather start over Cassetti and thats Motta. It's an optional purchase you dolt not a complusory, you have no clue really.

Diego scored more goals than Sneijder and had more assists in a terrible Juventus side last year. God if Diego's shit what does that make the wonderboy Sneijder?

I think it's you that has abolutly clue, come back to me when you have the knowledge, until then keep supporting your false club.

Juventino said:
Mancio said:

However, a statement released on Juventus' website reveals that Pepe has initially signed on a one-year loan deal worth €2.6m. Learn to read.

Meanwhile, Juventus have signed Marco Storari From Milan, in a €4.5Million transfer. Storari has agreed to a three year contract. Again you sure you know what your talking about.

Go to Rome ask the Roma fans who they would rather start over Cassetti and thats Motta. It's an optional purchase you dolt not a complusory, you have no clue really.

Diego scored more goals than Sneijder and had more assists in a terrible Juventus side last year. God if Diego's shit what does that make the wonderboy Sneijder?

I think it's you that has abolutly clue, come back to me when you have the knowledge, until then keep supporting your false club.

if motta and pepe has a first year on loan its just because juve havnt money .

then..... I'm very very stupid , how can I lose my time talking with a people who is so brave to put diego and sneijder in the same sentence......

you are the winner. goodnight.

Well c'mon... carry on you 2, this is great!...fans of italian clubs arguin on a city forum.. I've found myself putting imaginary a's between some of the words which gives it a nice comedy effect..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportbox.tv/football/news/story.php?id=314300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportbox.tv/football/news/st ... ?id=314300</a>

It's seems that we could still get him and i would be very pleased if this was to come true as he is a very good right winger as we don't have one at our club at the moment.

The price they are asking is also very reasonable if you compare to the kinda prices who would be looking at paying for the likes of lennon and co,only 15m pounds for a proven champions league player for the past 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.