Milos Krasic

chazmcfc said:
Why are people comparing Milner and Krasic !?

COMPLETELY different players :S

One is a centre mid, one is an out and out winger...

Back on topic, Krasic would be an excellent addition.

Tore Badstuber a new arsehole today.

Krasic isn't an out and out winger, I've seen him play in the position Ozil plays before now and cause all kind of problems.

seen this guy play about 5 or 6 times for cska last season and he looked the business. i'd be happy to see him at city. in fact that first world cup game was the only time i've not been impressed by him. todays performance against germany was more in keeping with what i've seen last season.

Ntini77 said:
chazmcfc said:

Krasic isn't an out and out winger, I've seen him play in the position Ozil plays before now and cause all kind of problems.
What a load of tripe, Krasic has been played as a right winger which is his natural position for the majority of CSKA season.

Just because he can play behind the forward doesn't mean that is his position, besides Milner is NOT much of a playmaker.

chazmcfc said:
Ntini77 said:
What a load of tripe, Krasic has been played as a right winger which is his natural position for the majority of CSKA season.

Just because he can play behind the forward doesn't mean that is his position, besides Milner is NOT much of a playmaker.

Agree on Milner but Krasic is a more dynamic player than you give him credit for.

Ntini77 said:
chazmcfc said:

I think he'd come here as a winger. On today's performance there aren't many players who have the same mixture of pace, control, vision and ability to make the accurate cross. On the other hand, there are more crafty playmakers out there.

Honestly, I think we could us all of them over the course of a season...

Ozil or Ireland as out and out playmaker.
Milner as gutsy, winger/attacker who can do it all and works like a demon. also deputises as a box to box man.
Silva as pure quality and vision with great passing and crossing ability.
Krasic as right winger with the pace to beat his man and stick the crosses in, who also has the vision and quality to play a free role.
AJ as the wild card, a left footer who just wants to run at people and do the unexpected.

It sounds like a lot of players but we could very easily play 55 games next year. It would certainly mean the end of SWP, Bellamy would only stay as a striker.

Arsenal stockpile the versatile winger/playmaker/second strikers. off the top of my head they have Vela, Rosicky, Arshavin, Nasri, Walcott... all of whom bring something different to the game.

richards30 said:
The Fixer said:
Agent insists Manchester City are in pole position to sign CSKA Moscow's Milos KrasicSerb could be on his way to Eastlands after Juventus deal falls through...
By Stephen Darwin
18 Jun 2010 20:06:00

The agent of CSKA Moscow star Milos Krasic has claimed Manchester City are now in the driving seat to sign his client after a potential move to Juventus fell through.

Juve had been odds on favourites to capture the Serbia international although with the Turin outfit on the verge of completing the signing of Catania's Jorge Martinez, Krasic's agent insists the Serie A giants are now out of the running for the talented midfielder.

"The deal with Juventus is closed," Vlado Borozan told Tuttomercatoweb.com. "After Martinez the Bianconeri cannot also bring in Krasic.

"Now the most likely club is Manchester City, even though the footballer has said he wants to play in Italy."

Krasic produced a stand-out performance at World Cup 2010 on Friday afternoon as Serbia claimed a surprise 1-0 victory over Germany.

The 25-year-old winger helped create the only goal of the game converted by Milan Jovanovic and has previously excelled in the Champions League last season for Russian club CSKA Moscow.

With Citizens' boss Roberto Mancini set to splash the cash this summer to improve his squad for a potential assault on the Premier League title, a move for Krasic now seems more than a realistic possibility.
is this another one that has been caught up in the so called scattergun activity??? with all these midfielders being linked and agents coming out with proper quotes regarding players where the hell are they all gonna play if we sign them??? krasic,joe cole,silva,yaya,milner plus what we already have!!! seems abit bizarre to be honest.

it was said from mancini that they will buy new players before they sell so once all targets are acquired i can see a fair few players going out of the door imho.some may not be proven prem players but if these players are actual targets then they are a vast improvement on what we all ready have!

Ntini77 said:
chazmcfc said:

Agree on Milner but Krasic is a more dynamic player than you give him credit for.

krasic would look great on the right wing for us.seen him play a bit an he would be a great signing.

Ntini77 said:
chazmcfc said:

Krasic IS an out and out winger for me...reminds me a lot of Andrei Kanchelskis in terms of his direct style and pace.

He was awful against Ghana but I think his style would work ok in the prem league.

leewill31 said:
richards30 said:
is this another one that has been caught up in the so called scattergun activity??? with all these midfielders being linked and agents coming out with proper quotes regarding players where the hell are they all gonna play if we sign them??? krasic,joe cole,silva,yaya,milner plus what we already have!!! seems abit bizarre to be honest.

it was said from mancini that they will buy new players before they sell so once all targets are acquired i can see a fair few players going out of the door imho.some may not be proven prem players but if these players are actual targets then they are a vast improvement on what we all ready have!

Lots of players will be approached for the same positions as 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice etc. You can't just wait for a deal to fall through before setting up an alternative or you can end up missing out on everyone.

Neville Kneville said:
leewill31 said:

Lots of players will be approached for the same positions as 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice etc. You can't just wait for a deal to fall through before setting up an alternative or you can end up missing out on everyone.

the point i was makeing is that krasic millner,silva and yaya all play in different positions so these i can see coming if they choose to as there is no clash of positions and what they bring to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.