Milos Krasic

Andouble said:
in the MEN now as well. Could be the perfect compliment to Johnno on the other side of the park

Exactly this.

He had a poor first game in the world cup but then Serbia were pretty shit as a whole. Lot's of top players in the tournament have had shit games so far too so I wouldn't read too much into it. He is a class player and would balance us out perfectly.

-----------Tevez----------

------- Silva ------------

AJ - Yaya - Barry - Krasic

If we get the back right, that's a title contending team.

Have just realised who this guy is.. :) for me one of the performers of the world cup so far( especially against Germany), prepared to take players on,quick and tricky.. great player..

Project said:
Andouble said:
in the MEN now as well. Could be the perfect compliment to Johnno on the other side of the park

Exactly this.

He had a poor first game in the world cup but then Serbia were pretty shit as a whole. Lot's of top players in the tournament have had shit games so far too so I wouldn't read too much into it. He is a class player and would balance us out perfectly.

dzeko

tevez

silva yaya ozil krasic

would love us to start the season at spurs with this attackin line up.

think we would destroy them.

bluemoon201164 said:
Project said:
Exactly this.

dzeko

tevez

silva yaya ozil krasic

Well yeah i'd take that too lol. Ozil would personally be my #1 target this summer, but I think we left it too late.

Project said:
bluemoon201164 said:
dzeko

tevez

silva yaya ozil krasic

Well yeah i'd take that too lol. Ozil would personally be my #1 target this summer, but I think we left it too late.

as anyone bid for him yet,if not we should get in there now an get this kid signed up.

Tez Tosterone said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
I have decided that this world cup, at the moment, is not
the competition to judge how good players are.
So, what little I have seen of Krasic previously, I think he
is worth a punt
and a bit cheaper than UK based players.
But as an earlier poster pointed out, we are probably
being used as leverage to up the transfer fee.

I don't think clubs who win trophies think quite like that when looking for the best players. And neither, I suspect, do many others on here.

I think you are probably right. However, I don't have access to psycho-evaluations etc., so I have to judge players on what I see when they are playing and from what I have seen he looks like a decent enough player,imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.