Mind The Gap Watch

No. The true "tock" will be the rags repeating their 73-74 season.
That would be fantastic but we've all seen how things work sadly that's not ever going to happen unless something legal/financial happens.

There were many would thought they'd always be at the top including loads on here.

Realistically finishing 6th-8th with no plans/idea on how to change it is the best it's going to get & something I'd have more than settled for.

With respect a version of Paul Dickov (managerialwise) in charge, Phelan as assistant & possibly DOF, Eddy Woody throwing money around aimlessly, Uncle Malc's off-spring taking the piss (actually that's probably the most important thing...if they can afford to sell there could be an improvement however, if they are investigated as I fail to see how they can get by FFP with hidden accounts in Delaware, if it was that simple then surely we'd do it? Then they could be in proper site and we may get your hopes for a true tock & I'd be celebrating like fuck) the '92 lot in the shadows waiting to pounce, baconface still involved & as we saw last night in-fighting amongst the past 'stars' chuckle/Keane etc I could go on & on etc

Can any historians/statisticians tell us what has been the biggest points gap between City and United in recent times? Currently 25 and very likely to increase if we win the league and secure another 9 points.

Doesn't really matter, they are so far behind in every aspect that they are irrelevant ,what will hurt them a million times more is telling them they don't come into our thoughts not last season ,this season ,or next season, fuck em, let them suffer as we suffered for 3 or 4 decades

Can any historians/statisticians tell us what has been the biggest points gap between City and United in recent times? Currently 25 and very likely to increase if we win the league and secure another 9 points.
Depends. It's either 22 points in 2013/14 or a division in 1974/75, depending on how you look at it.

In 1936-37 it was 25 points and we won the league and they got relegated

Forget the Rags, at this moment we’re 19 points ahead of Spurs in third place, yes 19 points!
The level Manchester City are currently at, no other single team will consistently reach these levels.
Yes we may have a team come through to challenge like Liverpool this year.
But I feel that City could, comfortably reach the 90+ points for the next few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.