Minor Movements

Darkhorse said:
Juan Roman is going to Barcelona

Is this viewed as a loss by the club? I know quite a few on here think he could make it, but were the club trying to resign him?
They must have tried to resign him, otherwise he'd be on the list of released players

Mad 4 It said:
If we sold Silva for 55mill, I could see Mancini going back for DDR which would allow Yaya to play further forward.

Yeah but Yaya is a completley different player to Silva. If we sold Silva the only way it would be a good move is if we replaced him with Iniesta or Xavi for a similar price which isn't going to happen and I don't want it to either.

Mad 4 It said:
If we sold Silva for 55mill, I could see Mancini going back for DDR which would allow Yaya to play further forward.

Don't think they're related tbh. If DDR is available and willing, Mancini will definitely be in for him regardless of other transfers we do or do not make.

SharstonBlue said:
With Stuart Taylor leaving (allegedly) does that mean that Jack Buckland's on his way as number 2 keeper?

We should start to use our Academy keepers more. I think Butland will stay and get more first team chances at Birmingham. Maybe we should track his progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.