Minor Movements

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Silva will be among our top earners I reckon if he extends.

He is already earning more than 140 K a week according to the papers, and the club is trying to adjust to Platini's Unfair play rules !

If Madrid is willing to offer + 50 Million Pound for him, the club should consider it.

Do fuck off with your nonsense please.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

He is already earning more than 140 K a week according to the papers, and the club is trying to adjust to Platini's Unfair play rules !

If Madrid is willing to offer + 50 Million Pound for him, the club should consider it.
And who do we replace him with?

I don't know, maybe Ozil which is not realistic.

But Mancini and his scouts should know who can replace Silva.

Tevez City said:
Tevez City said:

Not if they don't intend selling him!

Tevez City said:

Not if they don't intend selling him!

Maybe City will buy a winger and will move Nasri to Silva's position.

Juan Roman is going to Barcelona

Is this viewed as a loss by the club? I know quite a few on here think he could make it, but were the club trying to resign him?

If we sold Silva for 55mill, I could see Mancini going back for DDR which would allow Yaya to play further forward.

FantasyIreland said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:

Do fuck off with your nonsense please.

+1

MCRJON said:
Greg Cunningham is going to Bristol City
Juan Roman is going to Barcelona
Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.

Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.

Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.

realview.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.