Minor Movements

I can't see Rodriguez being on £78,000 a week. That seems very steep for a relatively unknown player that hasn't even been capped by his country. If he were to join, surely he'd be closer to £30,000 a week than £80,000??

The 78k man - Javi Garcia? -> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260419" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260419</a>

MCRJON said:
Greg Cunningham is going to Bristol City
Juan Roman is going to Barcelona
Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.

Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.

Can you be more generous with and tell us in which League does he ?

MCRJON said:
Greg Cunningham is going to Bristol City
Juan Roman is going to Barcelona
Stuart Taylor was supposed to come in last Friday to sign but didnt show. Has now informed that he wont be returning.

Also we have signed someone, name is guarded but he is on £4mil a year (thats about £78,000 a week). Go speculate.

Mancini?

All our players are on £250,000 a week FACT!

With regards the player we've signed I wonder if it is possible we are looking to do a big unveiling of a couple of players (that's been my dream since Sven did it). Remember when we were linked to Bellamy and we all thought it was a smokescreen for a bigger name player...........

What wages is David Silva on? It could be that he has signed a contract extension?

LoveCity said:
Silva will be among our top earners I reckon if he extends.

He is already earning more than 140 K a week according to the papers, and the club is trying to adjust to Platini's Unfair play rules !

If Madrid is willing to offer + 50 Million Pound for him, the club should consider it.

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Silva will be among our top earners I reckon if he extends.

He is already earning more than 140 K a week according to the papers, and the club is trying to adjust to Platini's Unfair play rules !

If Madrid is willing to offer + 50 Million Pound for him, the club should consider it.
And who do we replace him with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.