Minute Silence at Anfield?

Bluebee2 said:
It wasn't self inflicted, and I hate Liverpool as much as anyone. Men, women and children died in a terrible disaster and that shouldn't happen when you go to watch a game of football.
whatever happened after its a fact if liverpool fans without tickets stayed away from the ground those lifes wouldnt be lost but this is always forgotten .

uwerosler28 said:
Bluebee2 said:
It wasn't self inflicted, and I hate Liverpool as much as anyone. Men, women and children died in a terrible disaster and that shouldn't happen when you go to watch a game of football.
whatever happened after its a fact if liverpool fans without tickets stayed away from the ground those lifes wouldnt be lost but this is always forgotten .

Exactly - those that died are totally innocent, those who caused the crush, following mistakes from the police are not innocent. If there was a crush outside the ground had the police not let fans in would people still blame the police?

johnmc said:
uwerosler28 said:

Exactly - those that died are totally innocent, those who caused the crush, following mistakes from the police are not innocent. If there was a crush outside the ground had the police not let fans in would people still blame the police?
This

If a gate was opened at Wembley next week, any City fan without a ticket who is nearby would try and get in.

nunogo said:
If a gate was opened at Wembley next week, any City fan without a ticket who is nearby would try and get in.
and if anything happened itwould be their fault nobody elses

The side pens were left empty by the Stewards/police whilst the crush gathered momentum. They then failed to open the cages when it was apparent what was happening. Could of been any club with a big followng such as ourselves that day. Those responsible for the crowd organisation are solely to blame in my opinion. If the side pens were opened, the crush would of been relieved.

I know this is a bit out of this thread but, I am thinking of going Liverpool away with a few mates from college, im on a junior season card (aged 16) will I have to be accompanied by an adult card holder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.