Minutes Silence Or Minutes Applause?

cubanheels said:
BL3_Blue said:
I have been thinking of a fitting way to salute such a great man. If there is no minutes silence planned for Sunday’s game at Blackpool, I think we should all group together as one and show our respect to the Big Man. What do you think of holding our own 5 minutes silence holding our scarves aloft from the moment the referee kicks the game off until 16:05. This would be a terrific mark of respect to one of our true greats.

That young man is a fantastic idea,it will certainly make the hairs on my back/neck tingle if thats the right saying.He was one of the reasons i first supported City,an extrovert,cocky witty and brilliant.He is a Legend and desrves a Bronze statue .

RIP

what happens if we score

It depends on who the individual was and how they would have wanted to be remembered. You can celebrate someone's life or mourn their death. Either can be fitting. The next of kin are often consulted about it.

Silence for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.