Mirror article about Kompany and Pellegrini

He is the Man City goal correspondent, he is an intelligent, very well connected journalist. He was not trying to generate hits or sell a story, he was just answering questions on all things City. No reason to lie.

The Q&A is well worth listening to. Later on, (13:40), he discusses Pep coming to City, he says he wouldn't be surprised, they have been told by "someone close to Pep (wink!), that he's going to assess his options at the end of the year"

Hi Sam

This could probably have gone in the media bias thread. Or the Pellegrini thread. Or the Kompany thread. But in the new spirit of not merging everything into big topics all the time, I thought I'd start a new one.

The Mirror claim that Pellegrini "refused to allow Vincent Kompany the captain's armband against Sevilla". I'm sure Kompany was wearing the armband when he came on? Am I missing something, or is it The Mirror talking nonsense again?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-citys-manuel-pellegrini-refused-6680309

Toure-Kompany-Pellegrini-armband-main.jpg
Who gives a rats arse what the daily mirror thinks? A contemptible pile of crap that deserves no oxygen of publicity. Disappointed with you Ric, in this regard. After the crap they threw at you with their threats, just ignore the low life cretins. That's what will kill them in the end, no one being interested in anything they have to say. They are as relevant today as ration books.

Can I just throw into the mix the fact that Vinnie was doing more Captaining (if that is a word) from the sidelines in the 10/15 minutes he was warming up than YaYa did in the entire match and also the match on Saturday combined!! I am sorry but if Vinnie is not available then either Zaba or Joe should take the armband. IMHO (& I have said this in the matchday thread as well)

Bang on. A player who has asked to leave the club should never be captain.

They're making up stories to discredit the teams performances yesterday. We don't have to believe everything read.

Derby week is usually when the pro rag propaganda machine goes into overdrive so nothing new here.

By 5pm tonight they'll be stories of Pellegrini's involvement in 9/11.

Yet another bullshit 'city dressing room not happy' story, nothing to report so make it up, kompany not happy, aguero off to Spain, yaya not happy...yada yada yaa.
It's getting to the roaches,it really is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.