Mirror article about Kompany and Pellegrini

To be fair they probably had to come up with something quickly after kdb ruined their carefully balanced article about us losing at home to Seville.

I'm amazed this is as good as they could come up with in the run up to the derby. I'm sure we'll have more bullshit headlines tomorrow and then the really silly ones on Saturday
There might be one about a European ban for booing.....

Off topic slightly but I hope Pellegrini plays him against United. I can't help but think he's handled this brilliantly. Not only has he put down a marker to the players to think twice about putting club before country but Kompany will be up for this game even more now as he will feel he needs to prove himself!

...and get sent of by clatterberg inside ten minutes...

Sam Lee said in his goal.com Q&A after our game last night, (@ 3mins 45 seconds), that "MP is annoyed that VK played for Belgium, they have had a disagreement and that is why VK didn't play against Seville last night"
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/ch...eat-sevilla-late-qa-with-sam-lee?ICID=TP_NL_7

I hope they sort out the disagreement and get VK back in the side for the derby. IMO we miss his influence and leadership at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.