Mirror article about Kompany and Pellegrini

Sam Lee said in his goal.com Q&A after our game last night, (@ 3mins 45 seconds), that "MP is annoyed that VK played for Belgium, they have had a disagreement and that is why VK didn't play against Seville last night"
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/ch...eat-sevilla-late-qa-with-sam-lee?ICID=TP_NL_7

I hope they sort out the disagreement and get VK back in the side for the derby. IMO we miss his influence and leadership at the back.
Who is he, and why should we believe anything he says?

The Mirror, like The Sun and The Star should be viewed for what it is. A comic which is an affront to proper journalism.

Who is he, and why should we believe anything he says?
He is the Man City goal correspondent, he is an intelligent, very well connected journalist. He was not trying to generate hits or sell a story, he was just answering questions on all things City. No reason to lie.

The Q&A is well worth listening to. Later on, (13:40), he discusses Pep coming to City, he says he wouldn't be surprised, they have been told by "someone close to Pep (wink!), that he's going to assess his options at the end of the year"

He is the Man City goal correspondent, he is an intelligent, very well connected journalist. He was not trying to generate hits or sell a story, he was just answering questions on all things City. No reason to lie.

The Q&A is well worth listening to. Later on, (13:40), he discusses Pep coming to City, he says he wouldn't be surprised, they have been told by "someone close to Pep (wink!), that he's going to assess his options at the end of the year"
Salford Paul told alluded to this two years ago. Hardly a scoop now is it.

Let's not forget the mouth breathing cockwombles over there, embarrassingly ran this:

CR3ki_0WsAEgOlz.jpg

Salford Paul told alluded to this two years ago. Hardly a scoop now is it.
I cant remember what Salford Paul wrote two years ago. I know there has been speculation linking us with Pep and there is a thread about it. I thought this current snippet might be of interest to fellow City fans. Sorry if it's not "a scoop." I found his Q&A pretty entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.