Misheard lyrics

My mate thought Lithium by Nirvana was puerile, "I'm so horny, that's ok my willy's good."

Also an ex when she was a kid used to think Oh come all ye faithfull was about a dog called Ollie who was very loyal.

scaramouse scaramouse can you chew a mouses danglar,thunderbolt and lightning,very very frightning.................Queen

I believe in miracles - Hot Chocolate - I used to think it was I believe in milkos - and thought they must be some kind of chewy confectionery.
As for the Top Cat one referred to earlier - still not sure what the real line is - can anyone enlighten me please?

Me mate used to sing Love Shack by the 52's, and when it says Tin Roof, Rusted, he thought it said Tin Roof, BUSTED.
I used to think The Fun Boy 3 song Our Lips Are Sealed was Oliver Seal.

Another one on the Top Cat them tune, I used to think it was 'He's a bit, he's a tit, he's a championship, he's the toppest cat, top cat!' Lmao. I still don't know what the right words are to this day lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.