Misheard lyrics

Joycee Banercheck said:
The Corrs - Go on. Don't leave me Bradley

That Kooks tune. Ohoh, I love her because she moves in her own way. I thought it was ohoh, i love burger, chips she moves in her own way

After that song had been on in the car my 10 year old daughter pipes up "What's Ferbicus?"

...and also, a couple from the Mrs:

Buck Rodgers by Feeder, she thought they were gonna buy a house in Devon, drink cider from a lemon lemon lemon...

That song by Simply Rag (Never never love?), she thought it was "you're not bologni(sp) anymore". It's "below me" btw.

scall1 said:
I though "Saturn 5" by the Inspiral Carpets was in fact "Set on fire"

and the classic from my youth was singing "I wanna be a door" to the Stone Roses.

My Mam is quality at these - she asked me why they "wanna be a duck"

And the Xmas song " I wish I was at home for Christmas" - she thought was " I wish I was a Pogue for Christmas", when I asked her what she thought a Pogue was she said "a small furry animal"....no idea why anyone would want to be a small furry animal for Christmas???!!!

When i was a lad the Bee Gees did Tragedy; opening line

'Lived my life in a lost and lonely part of town'....

I thought it was:

Lived my life in an 'old Stan Bowlesy heart of a hound'

I was right, they were wrong i tell ya!

I remember trying to shock my dad by playing him 'Starfucker' by the Rolling Stones - when it came to the chorus (ie starfucker starfucker starfucker starfucker starfucker sta-ar) i asked him what he thought they were singing, he listened intently then said it sounds like 'walk the stork walk the stork walk the stork walk the stork walk the stork walk the sto-ork'. And you know, he was right, it really does!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.