missing girlfriend.

crizack said:
she said she turned up at 5 but her housemate hadnt seen her at 8 and he would have to let her in.

Crizack - whether it was 5 or 8 is only a matter of detail as there's only 3 hours in-between. The real issue you need to address with her are the missing hours between 1.15 and 5.

I've just checked on Google maps and walking from Grand Central to Walkden will take 4 hours and 42 minutes!

All the best whatever you do.

hop130 said:
crizack said:
she said she turned up at 5 but her housemate hadnt seen her at 8 and he would have to let her in.

Crizack - whether it was 5 or 8 is only a matter of detail as there's only 3 hours in-between. The real issue you need to address with her are the missing hours between 1.15 and 5.

I've just checked on Google maps and walking from Grand Central to Walkden will take 4 hours and 42 minutes!

Haha was that shit stiring or caring and helpful, im confused

hop130 said:
crizack said:

And walked it barefoot

hop130 said:
crizack said:

In no shoes! - fuck off mate, she isn't Zola Budd! Has anybody checked Mario's twitter account?

Oh the fun GSC would have had in this thread, jokin aside hope you sort it out crizack but i cant see the bluemoon family helping you out much with your predicament

bluemoon73 said:
hop130 said:
crizack said:

Haha was that shit stiring or caring and helpful, im confused

It's helping Crizack focus on the facts of the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.