missing girlfriend.

bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:
crizack said:
she said she turned up at 5 but her housemate hadnt seen her at 8 and he would have to let her in.

Crizack - whether it was 5 or 8 is only a matter of detail as there's only 3 hours in-between. The real issue you need to address with her are the missing hours between 1.15 and 5.

I've just checked on Google maps and walking from Grand Central to Walkden will take 4 hours and 42 minutes!

All the best whatever you do.

And walked it barefoot
And her jeans on back to front.

bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:
crizack said:
she said she turned up at 5 but her housemate hadnt seen her at 8 and he would have to let her in.

Crizack - whether it was 5 or 8 is only a matter of detail as there's only 3 hours in-between. The real issue you need to address with her are the missing hours between 1.15 and 5.

I've just checked on Google maps and walking from Grand Central to Walkden will take 4 hours and 42 minutes!

And walked it barefoot

And like John Wayne.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
crizack said:
Ah but did he check the manhole?

Just the skips and wheelie bins.

Thank god you didnt check the ditches. Whew<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm --<br /><br />
Feed-The-Goat said:
bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:

And walked it barefoot

And like John Wayne.

No, like Johny Walker

Gaylord du Bois said:
bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:

And walked it barefoot
And her jeans on back to front.

Big giveaway she'd just had a jump.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_smtS_Xjc[/youtube]

bennyblue said:
Oh the fun GSC would have had in this thread, jokin aside hope you sort it out crizack but i cant see the bluemoon family helping you out much with your predicament

What do you mean?, we are all ears and more than willing to give our ill thought out advice to a fellow blue.

Feed-The-Goat said:
bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:

And walked it barefoot

And like John Wayne.

With the hairstyle cameron diaz had in something about mary

pominoz said:
bennyblue said:
Oh the fun GSC would have had in this thread, jokin aside hope you sort it out crizack but i cant see the bluemoon family helping you out much with your predicament

What do you mean?, we are all ears and more than willing to give our ill thought out advice to a fellow blue.

Thats the quality of a place like this when you realise the support thats given in your time of need, cant beat an internet forum for telling you how it is when your mrs does a lucan for a few hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.