missing girlfriend.

TonyM said:
Mods should remove this thread. Have a fuckin heart!
I have to agree the situation has changed dramatically it would seem since the initial post, don't think the aftermath needs discussing in public on here.

crizack said:
thanks guys. no colourmeblue. She the most mature person i know. This is totally out of character. She got no shoes, money, phone or house keys. she's not turned up at her house yet either, her family live in wales so it's not like she could have got someone to pay her taxi either and im at my sisters, she doesnt know this address.

Still sure about that?

Feed-The-Goat said:
crizack said:
thanks guys. no colourmeblue. She the most mature person i know. This is totally out of character. She got no shoes, money, phone or house keys. she's not turned up at her house yet either, her family live in wales so it's not like she could have got someone to pay her taxi either and im at my sisters, she doesnt know this address.

Still sure about that?
top sleuthing mate

TonyM said:

I don't think the thread needs removing yet. While there's been a few silly comment, most have been sensitive and Crizack might find useful.

If she's been up all night, I think he should let her sleep for a few hours before having a rational discussion about what happened and how they move on from here. Never a good idea to make a rash decision in the heat of the moment.

BlueMoonWalker said:
TonyM said:
I have to agree the situation has changed dramatically it would seem since the initial post, don't think the aftermath needs discussing in public on here.

I disagree. Crizack should realise now that his (ex) girlfriend, has shown her true colours (and maybe her clopper) and that the blues on here are here to cheer him up and help him move on.

paphos-mcfc said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
TonyM said:

I disagree. Crizack should realise now that his (ex) girlfriend, has shown her true colours (and maybe her clopper) and that the blues on here are here to cheer him up and help him move on.

this

TonyM said:

Why?

The OP asked for help, he got messages of support, he then updated us that she is home (finished her night out at 1.15am yet returns around 8am judging off his post) which was great news as she's safe, that's where the OP should have stopped.

He chose to add to a public forum that he's now single after this, of course he is going to get a reaction.

Feed-The-Goat said:
TonyM said:

Why?

The OP asked for help, he got messages of support, he then updated us that she is home (finished her night out at 1.15am yet returns around 8am judging off his post) which was great news as she's safe, that's where the OP should have stopped.

He chose to add to a public forum that he's now single after this, of course he is going to get a reaction.
i appended my girlfriend in a coma thread after so all sick jokes could get posted in there...dont see the problem really...im pretty sure the op has got more pressing issues than listening to us eejits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.