missing girlfriend.

hop130 said:
Nothing like a forum like this to help you gain perspective on what you accept as explanation for the missing hours though. Ultimately its down to him - 5 hour walk home in bare feet, kind taxi driver obliging, alien abduction or the more disgusting ideas suggested by some on this thread.

If a pissed up girl on her own asked you for £2 or whatever to pay her nightbus fare then you'd surely oblige. Just out of being a good person more than anything.

Girls are crackers when they're pissed up on their own at night. They're more of a target for scum than men.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Helmet Cole said:
Crizack, I notice you have removed her pic/ full name from the original post. Are you just being considerate or has she seen this thread and gone fucking mental?

Good job I downloaded it as soon I as I saw it. *fap,fap,fap*

I bet your laptops like a plasterers radio now,in fact I'm amazed you could see to post.
in the hour of need a good fap is probably the default action tbf

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Helmet Cole said:
Crizack, I notice you have removed her pic/ full name from the original post. Are you just being considerate or has she seen this thread and gone fucking mental?

Good job I downloaded it as soon I as I saw it. *fap,fap,fap*

I bet your laptops like a plasterers radio now,in fact I'm amazed you could see to post.

i n sky's t o cks, what type of name is that? *grabs tissues* Ahhh Sir Fetlocks.

Time to let her start worrying where you have been or going, women will do whatever they want to do then suffer the consequences after, time to make yourself feel better?

peoffrey said:
If a pissed up girl on her own asked you for £2 or whatever to pay her nightbus fare then you'd surely oblige. Just out of being a good person more than anything.

Yeah, out of being a good person, that's it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.