missing girlfriend.

peoffrey said:
hop130 said:
Nothing like a forum like this to help you gain perspective on what you accept as explanation for the missing hours though. Ultimately its down to him - 5 hour walk home in bare feet, kind taxi driver obliging, alien abduction or the more disgusting ideas suggested by some on this thread.

If a pissed up girl on her own asked you for £2 or whatever to pay her nightbus fare then you'd surely oblige. Just out of being a good person more than anything.

Girls are crackers when they're pissed up on their own at night. They're more of a target for scum than men.

I actually did this for a tearful drunk girl in Piccadilly who said she needed £3 for the night bus back to Hazel Grove.
She walked straight into the all night off licence next to the bus stop and came out with a can of Special Brew and a packet of Cheddars,had a wee down a side street then hailed a taxi.
Fuck being a good samaritan for a game of soldiers.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
peoffrey said:
hop130 said:
Nothing like a forum like this to help you gain perspective on what you accept as explanation for the missing hours though. Ultimately its down to him - 5 hour walk home in bare feet, kind taxi driver obliging, alien abduction or the more disgusting ideas suggested by some on this thread.

If a pissed up girl on her own asked you for £2 or whatever to pay her nightbus fare then you'd surely oblige. Just out of being a good person more than anything.

Girls are crackers when they're pissed up on their own at night. They're more of a target for scum than men.

I actually did this for a tearful drunk girl in Piccadilly who said she needed £3 for the night bus back to Hazel Grove.
She walked straight into the all night off licence next to the bus stop and came out with a can of Special Brew and a packet of Cheddars,had a wee down a side street then hailed a taxi.

At least you had a look at some water sports for your £3.

peoffrey said:
hop130 said:

pmsl very funny

Gaylord du Bois said:
I agree. He should also seize the opportunity to carry out a delicate investigation whilst she's sleeping.

Sandwich anyone?

30ij62r.jpg

peoffrey said:
hop130 said:

You followed her didn't you?

Did she share her cheddars?

I honestly don't know what is wrong with this forum nowadays - where the fuck is popcorn cat, he should have been here since page one, and all the pussys on here that love meme's - where the hell is Spiderman? - his spidey-senses should be tingling like fuck over this.
Come on guys, sort it out for Crizacks sake, and seeing as it's a Sunday I think someone could at least do one of those Downfall / Hitler things about this.

Helmet Cole said:
I honestly don't know what is wrong with this forum nowadays - where the fuck is popcorn cat, he should have been here since page one, and all the pussys on here that love meme's - where the fuck is Spiderman? - his spidey-senses should be tingling like fuck over this.
Come on guys, sort it out for Crizacks sake, and seeing as it's a Sunday I think someone could at least do one of those Downfall / Hitler things about this.

Im taking a break, or just cant be arsed for a change even.

I bet many of you have gone out on the razzle all night with your phone switched off and not felt compelled to explain yourself to anyone the next day.

The op hasn't said if she has admitted to doing anything wrong yet anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.