missing girlfriend.

bobmcfc said:
I bet many of you have gone out on the razzle all night with your phone switched off and not felt compelled to explain yourself to anyone the next day.

The op hasn't said if she has admitted to doing anything wrong yet anyway.

We're lads though - that's acceptable behaviour for lads.

bobmcfc said:
I bet many of you have gone out on the razzle all night with your phone switched off and not felt compelled to explain yourself to anyone the next day.

Not sure that he's going to admit on here that his girlfriend strolled in his gaff with a load of pineapple chunk dribbling down her leg!

bobmcfc said:

Just stop making excuses for the brazen hussy Bob,and whilst your at it I'll have my £3 back.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:

Just stop making excuses for the brazen hussy Bob,and whilst your at it I'll have my £3 back.

How about a can of Special Brew?

bobmcfc said:

Correct

daveduke67 said:
bobmcfc said:

It's not the 1950s you know.

bobmcfc said:

Sluts until proven innocent.

bobmcfc said:
daveduke67 said:
bobmcfc said:

It's not the 1950s you know.

It's not?

Time to upgrade my black & white TV then.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:

:0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.