missing girlfriend.

hop130 said:
bobmcfc said:
I bet many of you have gone out on the razzle all night with your phone switched off and not felt compelled to explain yourself to anyone the next day.

The op hasn't said if she has admitted to doing anything wrong yet anyway.

op says she claims to have returned home at 5 despite house-mate not having seen her at 8, and he would have to let her in as she had no keys.

There may be a perfectly innocent explanation of her movements from 1.15 until she showed up.

She might have been very considerate in not wanting to wake the house-mate at that time of the morning and sat outside until he got up. She might have climbed in through the bathroom window or slept in the shed.

I think you have just singlehandedly redefined the word naive.
We have established she got boned senseless.
We are merely awaiting video footage to establish how filthy she was,and mark her out of ten.

hop130 said:
bobmcfc said:
I bet many of you have gone out on the razzle all night with your phone switched off and not felt compelled to explain yourself to anyone the next day.

op says she claims to have returned home at 5 despite house-mate not having seen her at 8, and he would have to let her in as she had no keys.

There may be a perfectly innocent explanation of her movements from 1.15 until she showed up.

She might have been very considerate in not wanting to wake the house-mate at that time of the morning and sat outside until he got up. She might have climbed in through the bathroom window or slept in the shed.

We haven't had her version explained and we aren't likely to either. I think the op just panicked and is now thinking the worst.

hop130 said:

Or spent 4 hours in the back of a taxi getting her kebab split?

22412980.jpg

hop130 said:
bobmcfc said:

All perfectly plausible, my guess however would be she got fucking destroyed.

hop130 said:
bobmcfc said:

..........or getting it in every hole from a rag she met out clubbing, before sneaking home with her back doors hanging off and with a fanny like plasterers radio.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
hop130 said:
bobmcfc said:

I think you have just singlehandedly redefined the word naive.
We have established she got boned senseless.
We are merely awaiting video footage to establish how filthy she was,and mark her out of ten.

I may be naive but the only way you'll know for certain is if you were doing the boning. Are you admitting something here and shouldn't you be telling the op?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.